Re: Camos DO NOT match. WHY?

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Camos DO NOT match. WHY?

★★★ Newbie

Why doesn't any of the gun camos match the soldier camos?? I mean, I paid for the game and didn't get all black, but Dice got paid to make the game, why do they get all black? It's like a big middle finger to the people who keep your game alive.

Message 1 of 3 (156 Views)

Accepted Solution

DICE made the game so it's only logical that they would get a custom camo just for DICE just like they had the S-TAC and the ability to attach items to weapons that the public could not in BF3. You have access to the entire game as sold to the public so you have received what you paid for.

The EA Answer HQ is a community run self help technical forum so we are unable to service this particular grievance. I recommend that you make a post in the Battlelog forums about this topic or Tweet directly to the DICE and Visceral Devs via Twitter about your complaint.

Since this topic is outside the scope of the Answer HQ I am going to lock this thread. If you have a technical problem that we can assist you with please create another thread, tell us on which of the 5 platforms you are playing, if on PC your PC specs and describe the problem in detail included any error messages or error codes that you receive.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (142 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Could you please provide us a few more details about your issue?

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 3 (153 Views)

DICE made the game so it's only logical that they would get a custom camo just for DICE just like they had the S-TAC and the ability to attach items to weapons that the public could not in BF3. You have access to the entire game as sold to the public so you have received what you paid for.

The EA Answer HQ is a community run self help technical forum so we are unable to service this particular grievance. I recommend that you make a post in the Battlelog forums about this topic or Tweet directly to the DICE and Visceral Devs via Twitter about your complaint.

Since this topic is outside the scope of the Answer HQ I am going to lock this thread. If you have a technical problem that we can assist you with please create another thread, tell us on which of the 5 platforms you are playing, if on PC your PC specs and describe the problem in detail included any error messages or error codes that you receive.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (143 Views)