Re: Bought BF4 Premium on Xbox 360, didn't transfer to Xbox One?

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought BF4 Premium on Xbox 360, didn't transfer to Xbox One?

★★★ Newbie

So when I bought Battlefield 4 on my Xbox 360 I bought Premium right away, but when I bought my Xbox One and played BF4 on there I had everything a Premium member obtains except the expansion packs.

When I go to the Battlefield 4 store, or even on the Xbox Marketplace on my Xbox One it lists them as $14.99, while on my Xbox 360 they are free.

Like I said above, I get everything else (Camos, Battlepacks, Dogtags etc.) but not the expansions, which is the most important part in my opinion.

Message 1 of 13 (7,191 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Have you downloaded the small Premium file to your Xbox One? You should be able to find it in your Xbox Live account's purchase history. Once the file is present on your Xbox One it should recognize you correctly as a Premium user and allow you to download the expansion packs for free. 

Should you still see a price tag once the Premium file has been downloaded, please go into Battlelog and select your Xbox One soldier as your active soldier, then launch the game on your console and visit the in-game store again.

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (7,298 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Have you downloaded the small Premium file to your Xbox One? You should be able to find it in your Xbox Live account's purchase history. Once the file is present on your Xbox One it should recognize you correctly as a Premium user and allow you to download the expansion packs for free. 

Should you still see a price tag once the Premium file has been downloaded, please go into Battlelog and select your Xbox One soldier as your active soldier, then launch the game on your console and visit the in-game store again.

Message 2 of 13 (7,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, they are installing now, thank you for your help. 

Message 3 of 13 (7,163 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have the same problem but can't find the premium download in history of download's.

Message 4 of 13 (7,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Forgive me for being one of the BF 'lifers' who loves the shortcut packs that were released as part of the Feb (different ones planned for March release); but I LOVE having the DMR's and Handguns- as well as the 3x scope for the 1911.

I will say that in a problem related to this post however-- I'm more then peaved.

So far, I have shelled out for for a new copy of BF4 on the 360.  I then purchased the Premium expansion and love it.   I downloaed the  all DLC's throughout Jan and in Feb I downloaded the DMR and Handgun Shorcut packs.  I loved BF4 so much that in March I upgraded to the Xbox One (lured partly by Titanfall - which is no where near as good as BF4).  Needless to say that the $9.99 BF4 360 to XBOX One upgrade deal expired last November :-( ....    This left me doing a bunch of research and watching gameplay on twitch.   BF4 is better on the One.  A lot better.   ++Bigger maps, with aircraft available on the maps (not found on 360), better graphics, fewer issues with services, way faster and better gameplay because of better visibility.

With that- I decided if I was going to do this- I would do it right.  So I went and picked up ANOTHER full new copy of BF4 (now for XBOX One), and an awesome new Polk 4 shot to hear every sound.  I installed and downloaded the 12+ gig, and did the Origin Stat Transfer from 360 to ONE and quickly jumped in to play.

The first thing that i noticed is that my load outs didn't initially transfer- so I restarted the game after re-setting up all vehicle load outs.  - Then the load outs for characters were then.

It took about 5 min of playing to realize that my Handgun however had changed.  A bit of digging, and I realized that the Customer Appreciation shortcut packs, were however GONE!   - and I'm kind of pissed.

I get that these had a windowed download time-- but I downloaded them, and I think they should be included int he Stat Transfer. --

So chalk this up as an Issue -- DICE, Origin, and EA.   I've put close to a grand in to BF4 when all is said and done, and I regard the downloaded shortcut packs as 'mine.'   So, give em' up or I'll have to call in an A-10 strike!

Message 5 of 13 (6,553 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Agreed extremely frustrating. Come on, you gave it to us, let us keep it.

Message 6 of 13 (5,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do I get to purchase history on Xbox one??
Message 7 of 13 (5,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how the heck do you do that? i already sold my 360, is that an issue?

Message 8 of 13 (4,329 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA_Dennis i have the same problem. I've tried your solution, but its still showing as having to pay for the dlc again...premium has copied across but I've lost all my wepoans I've unlocked from the dlcs. Including all the sidearms which is annoying. Is the only solution having to debut it all again? I hope not! 

Message 9 of 13 (2,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do we do that

Message 10 of 13 (2,506 Views)