Re: Bf4 on ps3 won't start

by oohmclovin

Original Post

Bf4 on ps3 won't start

★★★ Newbie

After loggin in with battlelog  my bf4 game won't start 

it gets stuck after the cinematic  i only see the loading thing on the upper tight corner

please help

Message 1 of 19 (3,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same with me, just purchased today. Exactly what the last guy says. Can't find any other posts about it, help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 19 (2,976 Views)

★ Apprentice

same thing here, had it since launch, you will not recieve any information here

Message 3 of 19 (2,973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing here!

This annoys the hell out of me! I played it yesterday with battlelog and all, today; after i press the start button in the beginning and the check for saved profiles (says so at the bottom of the screen) i get infinite loading at top right corner.

STILL the sound and videoeffects are still running.

Message 4 of 19 (2,960 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem here too - cinematic plays, you're prompted to press start and then just the city backdrop loading screen (loading bar in top right corner going on up and down all the time), audio still plays in the background.

Please can we get an answer/fix to this - it seems ridiculous to pay for your game just to be able to "enjoy" a loading screen...

Thanks

*eidt: could this have something to do with PSN being down for maintainance?

Message 5 of 19 (2,951 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've never even made it to a menu screen. After hitting start it just shows the rain falling with the load indicator strobing.
Tried two PS3's same on both.
Does anyone from EA ever post here?
Message 6 of 19 (2,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I logged out from my PSN. Restarted the game then it asked me to login, but i didn't. Then the meny pops up. But when i went to check my battlelog. guess what happends!? INFINITE LOADING AGAIN!!!

I'm able to see the meny but as soon i log in to PSN and choose a game mode. It's infinite loading in top right corner..

Message 7 of 19 (2,919 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ok so I disabled the internet on the PS3 and can play campaign. Have fun!
Message 8 of 19 (2,897 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well i am having the same problem and i think i know whats wrong folks. PSN is currently undergoing maintnence. This would explain why people can play the game when disconnecting from the internethttp://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/MAINTENANCE-Thursday-November-7th-2013/m-p/42023963#U42023963

Message 9 of 19 (2,884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@elliotguy9 wrote:

Well i am having the same problem and i think i know whats wrong folks. PSN is currently undergoing maintnence. This would explain why people can play the game when disconnecting from the internethttp://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/MAINTENANCE-Thursday-November-7th-2013/m-p/42023963#U42023963

I had a friend who could enter but he had alot of lag while playing online...it's either PSN or Battlelog.

Message 10 of 19 (2,877 Views)