Bf4 PC will not load... Stuck at "Joining server"

by netcodekills

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bf4 PC will not load... Stuck at "Joining server"

★★★★★ Newbie

Well recently this had started to become a problem it just says "Joining server" at the bottom and nothing else, it will not load please help!

Message 1 of 10 (51,455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bf4 PC will not load... Stuck at "Joining server"

Hero (Retired)

If you are having problems with Battlelog, use the following steps:

-Make sure you download and install the latest Battlelog plugins.
First uninstall old Battlelog plugin by going to "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features" and removing "battlelog web plugin".
Then log in using Origin and go to battlelog page where you'll be prompted to download latest web plugin.
After you have installed it you should clear your cache, exit your browser. Then restart your browser, and then re-login to Origin to ensure proper install.
If this doesn't work then you should try a different browser (Chrome/Maxthon/Firefox, etc)

-Make sure that you have latest version of flash installed http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_redirect

------------------------------------------------- ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ -------------------------------------------------

Did my post solve your question? Please Click "Accept as Solution" & "XP" Button to award me!
It will help other people finding the solution too!

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (53,170 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

If you are having problems with Battlelog, use the following steps:

-Make sure you download and install the latest Battlelog plugins.
First uninstall old Battlelog plugin by going to "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features" and removing "battlelog web plugin".
Then log in using Origin and go to battlelog page where you'll be prompted to download latest web plugin.
After you have installed it you should clear your cache, exit your browser. Then restart your browser, and then re-login to Origin to ensure proper install.
If this doesn't work then you should try a different browser (Chrome/Maxthon/Firefox, etc)

-Make sure that you have latest version of flash installed http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_redirect

------------------------------------------------- ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ -------------------------------------------------

Did my post solve your question? Please Click "Accept as Solution" & "XP" Button to award me!
It will help other people finding the solution too!

Message 2 of 10 (53,171 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for replying but this does not seem to have helped I did what you instructed I downloaded adobe and got rid of Battlelog threw programs and features but that did not help i'm still stuck at "Joining Server"

Message 3 of 10 (51,388 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi, if on Pc then..............

-Reinstall Punkbuster.
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4 and select pbsv.exe . Choose 'reinstall'
Install advice for Punkbuster https://help.ea.com/uk/article/punkbuster-technical-issues

Message 4 of 10 (51,384 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok i figured it out I had to search in my start menu "Battlelog" Then install the latest one... Then as thisaint said uninstall it i did that and it asked me to install the latest one and it worked.

Thanks guys for the help

Message 5 of 10 (51,376 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

FIXED THIS! 

OMFG, I finally fixed this with no help of EA, DICE 

1. Go into Origin > Application Settings > Origin Beta Participation 

2. CHECK "Update to the beta version when available" 

3. Exit Origin 

4. Start Origin, it will update to some beta version 

5. Restart your computer 

** At this point you might as well try BF4 to see if it worked, but it didn't for me yet ** 

6. If BF4 doesn't start still UNINSTALL BF4 completely 

7. REINSTALL BF4 using this new beta Origin client 

8. Launch BF4 again! 

Let me know if it works for you! 

Message 6 of 10 (48,764 Views)

★ Novice

There is also another reason why this sometimes occurs, if it happens multiple times in a row check your origin if it crashed.If it did, you exit the Battlelog and you relog.Then launch your Battlelog and you can start playing again.At least it worked for me.

Message 7 of 10 (31,396 Views)

★ Novice

I uninstalled the bf4 battlelog web plugin , however I am not prompted to install this again when launching battelog , woops? Should I be worried

Message 8 of 10 (22,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie

battlelog works also without the plugin, you can turn that on and off in battlelog by clicking on your name and then settings.

Message 9 of 10 (21,795 Views)

★ Novice

setup a new user profile.i named mine bf4 and it friggen worked.i have been thru hell and back trying to figure it out and i read on another forum to create another account  and it worked awsome,,so if anyone stuck on server just do that

Message 10 of 10 (14,568 Views)