Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Bf4 Commander mode

by pdenney84

Original Post

Bf4 Commander mode

★★★★ Novice

i have bf4 for ps4 and i want to play commander mode on my laptop can i do this if not will i be able to later or will i have to have a tablet

Message 1 of 3 (1,218 Views)

Re: Bf4 Commander mode

★★★ Pro

Yes,you can,but only for PC not Mac,but you have the option on IOS products for tablet.

https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield-4-commander-information

For Android tablet Also

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 3 (1,215 Views)

Re: Bf4 Commander mode

★★★ Newbie
I have ps4 and bf4. Is commander mode available using this platform on the ipad app? In the game I hear "commander online", and guess that's someone using commander mode?
Thanks, joe
Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com