Bf4 Commander mode

by HairyEagle

Original Post

Re: Bf4 Commander mode

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone had any luck with BlueStacks using Commander Mode? I (like many others) am stuck with a blank black screen after joining a server with jittery sound.....please tell me someone has found a remedy for this problem... 

-Jon

Xbox Live GT: xSKx Torso Kila

Serial Killers Gaming

Message 91 of 103 (1,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how is it sepperated if its an APP for your phone and tablet....look i just wanna TRY commander mode on my laptop, i figured if you wanna play from your laptop turn on your PS3 and if you have to go out some where take your laptop or tablet with you of course your phone stop at place that has free wifi and try playin commander mode from noodles or starbucks or somethin....

Message 92 of 103 (1,189 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am having a problem with the bf commander app. it says i have to be rank 10 to play but im way above that. I already linked my origin to my xbox account so thats not the issue 

Message 93 of 103 (1,095 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes. Download blue stacks on PC. It tricks your PC into thinking its a android or tablet. Than download commander mode app and then wow there ya go. Know you can play as soldier on console and command on PC at same time. But sh7uuuush its a secret.
Message 94 of 103 (1,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had found a way. message me on facebook. or my email, [edit: email address removed]

https://www.facebook.com/

Message 95 of 103 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If I am on my Mac and my brother is on his Xbox One how can I be a commander for him? If I can please let me know how I can do that. 

Message 96 of 103 (901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why the **bleep** can't i mute the commander. This **bleep** OGXBLUESHADOW WILL NOT TURN OFF HIS **bleep** MUSIC AND IS PISSING ME THE **bleep** OFF no matter how many times we asked him to stop. FIX IT!!!!!! what the **bleep**. THAT is the stupidest **bleep** thing that we cant mute the goddamn commander

Message 97 of 103 (876 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It would be awesome to join a PS3 server as a commander from your pc. Playing commander on PS3 just really sucks. And when you play with a tablet you cant use the VOID. So it would be a fantastic option.
Message 98 of 103 (843 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is ridicoulous you can't join a PS3 server if your on a PC because you need to own the PC version and can only then join PC servers? Uhhh it's the same game DICE/EA we bought the license do you really want a class action lawsuit because your wording was so vauge and uninterpreted. I think it should happen cause it is the same **bleep** no matter what this is **bleep** stupid. EA you fail once again. go kick rocks

Message 99 of 103 (792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It does suck indeed as I'd love my friend to use my separate BF4 PC account to command my PS4 sessions, which I assumed as possible from descriptions, but I assume it'd be difficult to implement the statistics across (or through) all platforms to one. 

Message 100 of 103 (615 Views)