Bf4 Commander mode

by HairyEagle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bf4 Commander mode

★★★ Novice
I've been wondering if the battlefield 4 commander mode app require bf4 to play because I saw when the girl was playing on the tablet her launch a rocket and it said Rocket Launched +50 I believe and I will be getting my ps4 sooner than it comes out so yeah does it require bf4 or can it be just a account or is it that those points reflect on the progress bar for your weapons and supply drops idk I need an answer ASAP
Message 1 of 103 (29,014 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bf4 Commander mode

Community Manager

Yes, Battlefield 4 is required in order to play commander mode. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 103 (29,224 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi there goldenwings351,

I can provide you with that answer, regarding your question on how to be the commander.

Players will join a special queue in Battlelog to become the Commander of a team, and can be voted off by squad leaders. Basically, you will be selected randomly.

If a Commander isn’t doing a good job, squad leaders will be able to initiate a vote to kick the Commander off the team and replace him with someone else.

The Commander Mode in Battlefield 4 will be playable on tablets such as iPads, which will connect to a game server with no need for a PC or games console. The Commander feature will be supported on all platforms.

- With kind regards,

Timmie.

View in thread

Message 4 of 103 (29,210 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi again,

Alright. I will summary your questions here..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Really sorry about this Timmy but where is the special queue in battlelog does it work for anyone in beta or is it really just completely Radom and when you are the commander what do you open the commander screen up withi just thought of that sorry."

I guess there will be a section were you can enter as a commander. If this feature will be available on the beta, I can't answer. But it is most likely it will.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh and does bf4 beta require online pass to play."

No. You won't need a online pass to play the beta. This will be the same for the actual game. You don't need a online pass for any EA title anymore.

"Timmie um I got a problem so I Playing Medal of Honor and I redeem my codes for online pass and bf4 beta and I download it was a pretty fast download and then I look for bf4 beta and it doesn't show up so I google the problem nothing I contact a game advisor random things pop up so idk I redeem the codes again and I see only 1 thing showed up and it only said online pass so idk what to do now maybe the wrong code was sent to me or idk."

This is because the Battlefield 4 beta is not available yet. Confusedmileytongue: It will be available later this year for download.

If you have more questions, please let us know.

- With kind regards,

Timmie.

View in thread

Message 10 of 103 (29,167 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Yes, Battlefield 4 is required in order to play commander mode. 

Message 2 of 103 (29,225 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks I really need that so I have 1 more question sorry when you apply for commander mode how do you get accepted or is it a option in the main menu to play as one
Message 3 of 103 (28,895 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi there goldenwings351,

I can provide you with that answer, regarding your question on how to be the commander.

Players will join a special queue in Battlelog to become the Commander of a team, and can be voted off by squad leaders. Basically, you will be selected randomly.

If a Commander isn’t doing a good job, squad leaders will be able to initiate a vote to kick the Commander off the team and replace him with someone else.

The Commander Mode in Battlefield 4 will be playable on tablets such as iPads, which will connect to a game server with no need for a PC or games console. The Commander feature will be supported on all platforms.

- With kind regards,

Timmie.

Message 4 of 103 (29,211 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you so much I just got home with battlefield 4 beta (inside of the game I bought) and I now know how to be one thanks man
Message 5 of 103 (28,886 Views)

Hero (Retired)

No problem.

Feel free to come back here to Answer HQ again, if you need help or just have questions.

Timmie

Message 6 of 103 (28,882 Views)

★★★ Novice
Really sorry about this Timmy but where is the special queue in battlelog does it work for anyone in beta or is it really just completely Radom and when you are the commander what do you open the commander screen up withi just thought of that sorry.
Message 7 of 103 (28,878 Views)

★★★ Novice
Oh and does bf4 beta require online pass to play
Message 8 of 103 (28,877 Views)

★★★ Novice
Timmie um I got a problem so I Playing Medal of Honor and I redeem my codes for online pass and bf4 beta and I download it was a pretty fast download and then I look for bf4 beta and it doesn't show up so I google the problem nothing I contact a game advisor random things pop up so idk I redeem the codes again and I see only 1 thing showed up and it only said online pass so idk what to do now maybe the wrong code was sent to me or idk.
Message 9 of 103 (28,853 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi again,

Alright. I will summary your questions here..

"Really sorry about this Timmy but where is the special queue in battlelog does it work for anyone in beta or is it really just completely Radom and when you are the commander what do you open the commander screen up withi just thought of that sorry."

I guess there will be a section were you can enter as a commander. If this feature will be available on the beta, I can't answer. But it is most likely it will.

"Oh and does bf4 beta require online pass to play."

No. You won't need a online pass to play the beta. This will be the same for the actual game. You don't need a online pass for any EA title anymore.

"Timmie um I got a problem so I Playing Medal of Honor and I redeem my codes for online pass and bf4 beta and I download it was a pretty fast download and then I look for bf4 beta and it doesn't show up so I google the problem nothing I contact a game advisor random things pop up so idk I redeem the codes again and I see only 1 thing showed up and it only said online pass so idk what to do now maybe the wrong code was sent to me or idk."

This is because the Battlefield 4 beta is not available yet. Confusedmileytongue: It will be available later this year for download.

If you have more questions, please let us know.

- With kind regards,

Timmie.

Message 10 of 103 (29,168 Views)