Battlepacks not showing up in BattleLog

by MuhTriggers

Original Post

Battlepacks not showing up in BattleLog

★ Novice

So, i had bought 4 codes for 3-packs of Battlepacks from a third party source (G2A), and I had activated them thru Origin. All 4 codes had gone thru and were activated, but only 3 of the total 12 battlepacks have actually shown up on my Battlelog. I have also been trying to contact EA thru their chat service for the past week or so, but have not had a "game advisor" contact me. Help?

Message 1 of 8 (388 Views)

Re: Battlepacks not showing up in BattleLog

Hero

Try another browser for both problems Standard smile

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 8 (368 Views)

★ Novice

I just checked battlelog using Firefox (I use chrome by default), and they do not show up there either. What i'm thinking what happened is that, because I registered all 4 codes in quick succession (within a minute), that it may have confused Origin and only given me one 3-pack of the battlepacks. Could that be possible? And could EA fix that for me?

Message 3 of 8 (366 Views)

Hero

If another browser don't help you can either wait and hope they appear or you have to contact EA through their live chat or similar.

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 8 (355 Views)

★ Novice

I've been sitting in the live chat window for the last 2-3 hours. Any idea how long it really takes?

Message 5 of 8 (351 Views)

Hero

There should be a counter telling you how long there is, I just checked the chat and there's a 5 minute queue. If there's not in your browser, then it's probably blocking the chat which is why I advised trying another browser. If another browser also don't work then you should probably check if you have some software installed that might be blocking it.

carbonic signature

Message 6 of 8 (347 Views)

★ Novice

Ah okay. I just launched the support chat thru Mozilla and it is working now. Thanks.

Message 7 of 8 (344 Views)

Have you tried logging completely out of Battlelog and back in?

Usually that does the trick.

Message 8 of 8 (339 Views)