Re: Battlelog web plugins 2.3.2_129 not working on Dragon/Chrome and IE

by johnnierunner

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlelog web plugins 2.3.2_129 not working on Dragon/Chrome and IE

★★★ Newbie

Great work guys, you broke the browser plugin. Everything was working fine yesterday. I can't even play singleplayer now.

I tried to install the browser plugin multiple times, yet the version stays the same. Uninstalled Battlelog Web Plugins, and installed the new one. It creates a folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins\2.3.2" but the browser still says 2.3.1. Restarted the browser and even tried with Internet Explorer as well without success.

I was following http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Activation-workarounds-for-BattleLog-Web-Plug-ins-Symptom/m-p...

Origin and BF4 are up to date, I had to restart Origin and search for BF4 update manually since it NEVER keeps the games up to date. Maybe you should remove that feature from the settings panel.

It's ridiculous that indie developers manage to make games more solid than tripple-A developer like you. I don't understand your priorities, when there are game breaking bugs in the game you leave it there for months; and when things work great, you always manage to break them with unnecessary updates.

Not even the new Android Command-app works. Got stuck on "Downloading Game data", still at 0%.

You wasted 2 hours of my time and I had ZERO enjoyment of my BF4+Premium.
So, how are you going to compensate me and WHEN are you going to fix this problem?

Message 1 of 5 (4,071 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Have you tried to clear your browsercache and temporary files and restart your computer ?

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,070 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Have you tried to clear your browsercache and temporary files and restart your computer ?

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 5 (4,071 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here using IE.

I've done everything; cleared cache, deleted history, uninstalled & reinstalled plugins, uninstalled & re-installed both Origin & BF3, added Battlelog as a trusted site, updated/uninstalled/reinstalled Java.

The most frustrating thing? My wife's computer had no issues with the new plugin and was able to install it and play straight away (we have identical computers/OS/software).

Seems that alot of people are having issues with this update...

Message 3 of 5 (3,760 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I´m having the same problem here, it´s making me crazy......

Message 4 of 5 (3,268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Why is this marked as solved? I have tried every step provided and battlelog still asks me to update.

EDIT: Switched from Firefox to Chrome, seems to work now. I dont know why.

Message 5 of 5 (3,230 Views)