Re: Battlelog not recognizing premium on xbox one

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlelog not recognizing premium on xbox one

★ Novice
I bought premium foor BF4 on Xbox one, and also bought premium. For some reason I can't start the phantom assignment because battlelog doesn't recognize my premium status. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything and still nothing. Everything has been purchased from the XBL marketplace, not EA access. Can someone help or at least point me in the right direction
Message 1 of 4 (421 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice
Sorry for the late reply. I called tech support and they got it worked out. Thanks for the help

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (407 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @vandal357 

I am really sorry for those issues with Premium status. Can you check, if you are logged in with the same account, you`ve bought Premium for? Have you power cycled your console?You will need to turn it off and unplug from the power supply for a few minutes. Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (376 Views)

★ Novice
Sorry for the late reply. I called tech support and they got it worked out. Thanks for the help
Message 3 of 4 (408 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @vandal357 

Glad to know you are fine now and able to enjoy all the benefits of Premium pass. And thank you for coming back and posting about this here. Enjoy the game and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 4 (342 Views)