Battlelog ban/emblem

by DarkTWR99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlelog ban/emblem

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Ok, so I was banned from battlelog for a year and for good reason but what does this have to do with my ability to change my emblem and why? It says I am banned from interacting with anyone but my friends until the ban is lifted but what does that have to do with my emblem? I payed 50$ for premium and that means these emblem symbols im unlocking are worthless even though I PAYED MONEY for them. Nowhere in the TOS does it say you will be banned from editing your emblem during a ban. Its as if you want to **bleep** off the people that are already mad at you for releasing an incomplete product even more than they already are.

Message 1 of 4 (351 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlelog ban/emblem

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

If you want to dispute your ban, please contact support at accountdisputes@ea.com from your registered email address and follow this steps here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/.

• In the Subject of your email, please write "Banned/Suspended Account - Game/Product Name - Persona Name".

In the Body of your email, please include the following information:
Information of the situation
First and last name
Game/Product name
Persona's name
Where your game or product was purchased
Banned or Suspended
Error/Notification Message received (if any)
Details of your dispute

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (326 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

If you want to dispute your ban, please contact support at accountdisputes@ea.com from your registered email address and follow this steps here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/.

• In the Subject of your email, please write "Banned/Suspended Account - Game/Product Name - Persona Name".

In the Body of your email, please include the following information:
Information of the situation
First and last name
Game/Product name
Persona's name
Where your game or product was purchased
Banned or Suspended
Error/Notification Message received (if any)
Details of your dispute

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

Message 2 of 4 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Well, I can still do a lot in battlelog so I am not completely banned. I have tried accountdisputes@ea.com and they never respond. I can still switch and save the emblems I made before the ban, I can still log into the forums and read the posts, I can still friend other people on battlelog so no I am not banned from all things battlelog. You need to know that you have a bunch of clique ish EA moderaters in those forums that cater to the battlefield snobs (aka the Toostronk and eyed_recon lamers) I'm sure it feels good for these mods to have a little bit of faux power in their lives but they went a little overboard banning me for a year. I paid 110$ for this game and accountdisputes@ea.com is a dead end. Who moderates your moderators? Thanks for being useless, have a nice day.

Message 3 of 4 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Ok this conversation has taken a wrong way, discussion of moderation and bans is not allowed.

You may send another email, if you did not receive a reply and it has been a long time, be also sure to check your email, spam and junk mail too.

I cant share the details on what 1 year ban does, as this is not allowed.

I will close/lock this thread, as you have been answered and for the reasons I said above. If you have anymore questions, please open a new one and we will try to help you as best as we can, but please do not re-create this one.

Message 4 of 4 (309 Views)