Battlelog Sign In

by robertbasham0621

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlelog Sign In

★★★ Newbie

I have downloaded the battlelog on my iphone but it will not let me sign in.  A message pops up saying "  You need to have Battlefield 3 linked to your Origin account in order to sign in to Battlelog."  I am trying to sign in to battlelog to use with Battlefield 4 on Xbox One.  Is there anyway to switch it from battlefield 3 ( seeing how I no longer have the game) to Battlefield 4, so I can sign in?  Please help

Message 1 of 2 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlelog Sign In

Community Manager (retired)

If your Origin account is not recognizing your Gamertag, it is mostly related to a different e-mail address on your XBL account. No worries, just get in contact with one of our Game Advisor. They can check your linked "persona" and help you to get your Gamertag connected to your Origin account. Please keep in mind that they will need some information for their verification process.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (384 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlelog Sign In

Community Manager (retired)

If your Origin account is not recognizing your Gamertag, it is mostly related to a different e-mail address on your XBL account. No worries, just get in contact with one of our Game Advisor. They can check your linked "persona" and help you to get your Gamertag connected to your Origin account. Please keep in mind that they will need some information for their verification process.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (385 Views)