Battlelog Plugin at Chrome doesnt work

by D4rkiii

Original Post

Re: Battlelog Plugin at Chrome doesnt work

★ Novice

Make sure 'ESN Sonar API' and 'Battlelog Game Launcher' are enabled and have 'Always allowed?' ticked.

I played using firefox but now i can run it on chrome.
I know it's old topic but when i looked for solution to this problem i found this first. 

Message 11 of 21 (2,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the link dont work

Message 12 of 21 (1,647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

http://getbblog.com/en/install
 Install it from there if that doesn't work make sure you're not on https:/battlelog just batttlelog.battlefield etc

And make sure you log into chrome prior to installing it. Hope this helped

Have a nice day!

Message 13 of 21 (1,629 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is just bull*! 

I uninstalled the old plugin to get this to work, logged in, got the update downloaded, but when I try to install it, it just closes! Can't install it at all! 
How can you "fix" problems by adding even more?! Followed steps posted here, but nothing works! 
Since I can't even install the thing I don't have anything suggested in chrome://plugins that matches the descriptions here!

Message 14 of 21 (1,609 Views)

@mrsarun wrote:

This is just bull*! 

I uninstalled the old plugin to get this to work, logged in, got the update downloaded, but when I try to install it, it just closes! Can't install it at all! 
How can you "fix" problems by adding even more?! Followed steps posted here, but nothing works! 
Since I can't even install the thing I don't have anything suggested in chrome://plugins that matches the descriptions here!

Have you gone into Chrome and made sure that both plugins were allowed to run and whitelisted?  Have you also tried using Firefox or IE to see if the plugins work on those browsers?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 15 of 21 (1,601 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I tried with IE and got it to work, and now it works with Chrome and Firefox aswell... 
As I said before, I do not have the plugins suggested in this thread, at all Standard smile
But it works nonetheless! 

Message 16 of 21 (1,595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

http://i.imgur.com/cYQByMR.png <- this is what my chrome://plugin looks like... Standard smile
No ESN stuff there... and apparently not needed! 

Message 17 of 21 (1,591 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Google Chrome no longer supports that kind of plugin, sorry, try firefox

Message 18 of 21 (1,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 19 of 21 (1,114 Views)

★ Novice

For everyone with the chrome problem;

The Battlelog plugin uses an older programming code. To enable this code again for the battlelog plugin to work, enable NPAPI. Click the following link to enable the code

chrome://flags/#enable-npapi

When enabled, you shoud be abel to launce the plugin! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

-A

Message 20 of 21 (1,105 Views)