Battleifled 4 PC Multiplayer ERROR !!!!

by pedro0193933

Original Post

Battleifled 4 PC Multiplayer ERROR !!!!

★★★★ Novice

This just Happen in battlefield 4, i can play well battlefield 3 and other games, If i join a server in Battlefield 4 everything is loading fast and smooth but when i get the screen with your kits, the map etc i cant click on anything,...
I hear the ingame sound and i hear people shooting and stuff but i just can't click on anything. Also, my game starts up in a windowed mode... not full screen. Please Help !!!!! my drivers are update erything is update

My PC:

Windows 8.1 64bits

GeForce GTX 760 192-bit (OEM) (3GB)

8GB RAM

I5-4570 Cpu 3.20GHz

I dont Know What Happen Frown

Message 1 of 15 (411 Views)

Re: Battleifled 4 PC Multiplayer ERROR !!!!

Community Manager (retired)

I will provide a few workarounds, pleae go through following steps and keep us updated:

Cheers                                                                                   
Basti

Message 2 of 15 (405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi guys, here is my problem in video; looks normal when loading, but after 28 sec. later, starts to freezing at loading screen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw8Hc2GHPVM

Any idea?

Message 3 of 15 (403 Views)

★★★★ Novice

my game started doing this yesterday after i updated my drivers to the 340.xx beta Nvidia from 337.xx .  I rebooted and this was the problem.  Any luck fixing it ? 

Message 4 of 15 (394 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I watched your video and my game is doing the same thing.  Only BF4 and Hardline, everything else works fine.  I made a thread about it , tried everything to fix it.  im pissed.

Message 5 of 15 (393 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm using WHQL driver 337.88 - Started after origin update.

Message 6 of 15 (389 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Was just thinking if it was the browser plugin update since i did that at about the same time.   Makes more sense.  Only other thing i can think of which i just finished doing is windows updates i had not tended to.  Try that out.

Message 7 of 15 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm sure it's not about Nvidia driver. I did uninstall and back to previous WHQL driver (335.23) And this time didn't install GeForce Experience. It didn't fix the problem. Happened after stupid Origin and stupid update....

Message 8 of 15 (378 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yeah windows updates didnt help.  U said the origin update,  around what time did it update ?  You sure you dont mean the battlelog webplugin update ?  I think it was a update... my machine has about 7 copies of the same plugin file.

Have you tried single player ?  Singleplayer does the same **bleep** for me. 

Message 9 of 15 (369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yesterday I was plaiying, also want to record a video for Razer mamba mouse;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xNHbC4mtbs

And this morning Origin updated, and couldn't play after. And another problem was here, I did fix it (it also happened after origin update)

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Update-or-Download-error-with-games-Origin/m-p/2867814#U2867814

Message 10 of 15 (366 Views)