Battleield 4 Premium Maps

by lolmemesdoge211

Original Post

Battleield 4 Premium Maps

★★★ Newbie

I have bought and downloaded Premium for Battlefield 4 and everything works except the maps, whenever i go onto to sever browser and press on a sever it says buy DLC even though it says iv'e already bought it what do i do? (For PS3)

Message 1 of 3 (149 Views)

Re: Battleield 4 Premium Maps

Did you download and install the DLC too? Here are the steps required for Premium:

After you redeem your Premium code make sure that you restart BF4 and upon restarting at the main title screen you will receive a pop up stating you are now premium. From the main title screen go to the BF4 in game store and download the DLC expansions covered by Premium via the Premium tab of the BF4 in game store then close BF4. After the expansions download go to the games portion of the XMB and click on each expansion's bubble to install the game. After each expansion has been fully downloaded and installed start BF4. At this point you will receive a series of pop ups stating that you now have each expansion. Now from the main menu go to multiplayer, open server browser and then open the server browser filter by clicking R3 and check all new maps and game modes or you won't find any games on the new expansions.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (136 Views)

Re: Battleield 4 Premium Maps

★★★ Newbie

Thank you this really helped me out.  I should mention that the content still showed on the store page that it was going to cost $14.99, but when clicked it triggerred a notice that I already owned them and asked if I wished to install them now.  On the 360 the price on the DLC links was 0.00, so it didn't look like the content had been unlocked on my Xbox One.  Also I read somewhere on the EA page that entering a multiplayer match confirms your premium membership somehow so you might have to do that before the other I'm not really sure.

Message 3 of 3 (131 Views)