Battlefield 4 -xbox 360- won't install, not even on the original hard drive itself...

by Heathbar24

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 -xbox 360- won't install, not even on the original hard drive

★★★ Newbie

I was able to install the content disk on my 10 GB hard drive and play the game with no problems at all. I purchased a 120 GB hard drive from Nextec Direct via Amazon because I needed more storage. Both BF4 and BF Hardline go thru about half of the install, then quit. Neither one can be played on the larger hard drive. Is this an EA problem or something with the non-Microsoft hard drive?

Message 71 of 83 (2,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you get yours to work? I chatted with support and they had me clear the system cache on console. Content installed fine and game now works.

Message 72 of 83 (2,359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Just bought this dam game today and it w
ont even install because it says i dont have an xbox hardrive wtf they need some update to make the game recognize the hardrive for what it is * crooks need to pull their heads out of their * * and figure it out
Message 73 of 83 (2,264 Views)

Re: It just keeps raining !

★★★ Newbie

Its a game glitch, what you have to do is go onto options and then the camera settings then you will see brightness, color blind mode, play around with the stuff until you find that the rain goes away

Message 74 of 83 (2,236 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You need a Hard drive because the game has to much data, (ITS AWESOME) SO you need to save this data on a hard drive with a lot of room so you dont break your x box

Message 75 of 83 (2,236 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So it can save all the data, because the game has so much content!!!!!

Message 76 of 83 (2,236 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well thank you for disappointing my son on christmas. he asked for and received battlefield 4. gleefily opened it up and put it into his xbox 360. imagine his suprise and disappointment when he couldnt play the stupid thing. now i cant return it because it's open. congrats ea you got your money for this game. however you will never get another dollar from myself and everyone else i tell about this shoddy and what should be criminal business practice. shame on you ea

Message 77 of 83 (1,876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

To add to this demise, not only i lost money for the game but i lost "$85" for an external hard drive of 2 TB. And now i purchased the gold membership which does not work half the time. Very annoyed.

Message 78 of 83 (1,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Im super annoyed now. Because of this problem of game not installing, now I'm having trouble using my netflix account, since i moved that file to my external hard drive to make space on my console 360 hard drive.

Message 79 of 83 (1,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The link doesn't even work and neither does my battlefield 4 *
Message 80 of 83 (1,384 Views)