Battlefield 4 -xbox 360- won't install, not even on the original hard drive itself...

by Heathbar24

Original Post

It just keeps raining !

★★★★★ Newbie
So I bought battlefield 4 days ago and when I got it I started it and when I press start it doesent go out of the screen were it's raining!!!!Plz tell me how to fix it!!!
Message 61 of 83 (3,971 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 -xbox 360- won't install, not even on the original hard drive itself...

★★★ Newbie

**bleep** EA!!!! You just **bleep** me in the arse with your **bleep** hard drive requirements. I will never purchase any of your games again after this , it wouldn't have been so bad if you **bleep** advertised you need a hard drive mother **bleep**ers

Message 62 of 83 (3,878 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 -xbox 360- won't install, not even on the original hard drive itself...

★★★ Newbie
No it doesn't help, you are all absolutely worthless pieces of S***. I will never buy another EA game again. And I can already see thousands upon thousands of others who are on the same page as me. I was so excited to play Bf4 after finally buying the new xbox 360. And because I don't have the 320gb hard drive, I can't play your game?????????????? What the F*** is that? Some people need to be fired. I mean this is absolutely outragous. Not only that, none of you actually seem to give a s***. You are a horrible company, and I will definitely be going with call of duty ghosts. And will remain loyal to them and never play any of your games again. You just officially lost to COD, have fun coming out with BF5, cuz no one is going to buy it. I hope your company goes under and you all end up poor and on the streets begging for change. Seriously, calling for a boycott of battlefield 4. Y'all just made the worst mistake a gaming company could play, now only the rich can play your game you elitist F***s. Peace out EA. Cant wait to hear of your going bankrupt because the person who is making these decisions just ran your company into the ground.
Message 63 of 83 (3,866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why won't the multiplayer hd content installation work on my xbox 360. I have a 15 gb hard drive with 12 gb free and whenever press "ok" to let it install it just goes to a black screen and that is it.

Message 64 of 83 (3,812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Calm down and do this and you'll be happy again IT IS POSSIBLE TO PLAY WITHOUT SPENDING ALOT OF MONEY!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PdjJtngoZGE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Message 65 of 83 (3,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

http://youtu.be/PdjJtngoZGE

Go to that video. I had the same issue and solved it by using an old 360 hard drive.

Message 66 of 83 (3,777 Views)

★ Novice
Just buy a external hdd and stop being a douche ea is a good company sorry if I sound offensive
Message 67 of 83 (3,605 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 -xbox 360- won't install, not even on the original hard drive

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same Thing happen on dragon age inquisiton and guess what. it came from ea too

so "FOCK YUO FECHING <sorry> DOUCHE EA enjoy  your PUCKING <sorry again> 135 Dollar you HEARTLESS SCUM

Typo made in purpose dont buy from this production kids EA will buy your family and eat your children

Good job on ruining Bioware you ELECTRONIC ASHOEL <sorry on this too but im still feeling upset>

Why da puck these game refuses external Hard disk

Message 68 of 83 (2,910 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lame! I guess I need to check Xbox360 compatibility with Xbox 360 games now. Seems moronic.
Message 69 of 83 (2,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What if this is not the case? I have two Xbox 360s with 250gb hard drives, the optimal quality content download will download about 1/4 of the way on my main console and then just quits, but It downloaded first try on my second console. I'd like to be able to play this game on my main console, any solutions?
Message 70 of 83 (2,173 Views)