Battlefield 4 wont open on PC

by foffywong

Original Post

Battlefield 4 wont open on PC

★★★ Newbie

So I just bought my copy of Battlefield 4 from Origin and it downloaded and installed perfectly with no issues. However every time I try to accesses it via Origin or even from my desktop or start bar the program does not open, in fact it seems like it doesn't even try! I check the punkbuster and everything was green, also checked to make sure it d/loaded properly that was no problems there.

Some help would be greatly appreciated as I wanna get in on Battlefield 4 asap!

Kind regards

Message 1 of 3 (495 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 wont open on PC

★★★ Newbie

i have somewhat of the sane issue, i can get battlefeild to open its just when i try to join server it says that battlefield4 has stopped working and has to close program if you know how to fix that issue that would be great because right now i dont know what to do and am out of $63

Message 2 of 3 (480 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 wont open on PC

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

"Our systems that handle online gameplay, matchmaking, and login are offline for all of our titles.

This means that you may be unable to play online or may get dropped from multiplayer matches, and will not be able to login to EA sites.

We are aware of this problem are we are working hard to fix things as quickly as possible. We apologize for the interruption and thank you for your patience while we fix the problem.

https://help.ea.com/article/online-play-matchmaking-and-login-are-currently-offline "

Regards, Libever

Message 3 of 3 (473 Views)