Re: Battlefield 4 won't use companion emblem?

by Weeaboo_Gaemz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 won't use companion emblem?

★★ Novice

Hello,

Whenever I update my emblem in the Companion app or on the website, it displays it under the Soldier tab on the Main Menu of Battlefield 4.  However, whenever I'm actually on a server, it just displays my Battlelog emblem on my weapon, vehicle, etc.  This is annoying, as I don't have Premium and I would appreciate the ability to use 40 layers on my emblems.

Message 1 of 13 (9,103 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Weeaboo_Gaemz

Did you try to re-login to Origin and Battlefield Companion https://www.battlefield.com/companion/ and check again your Emblem?  May be some issues with synchronization, just try to wait a while and check your Emblem in game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (10,511 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Weeaboo_Gaemz

Did you try to re-login to Origin and Battlefield Companion https://www.battlefield.com/companion/ and check again your Emblem?  May be some issues with synchronization, just try to wait a while and check your Emblem in game.

Message 2 of 13 (10,512 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Weeaboo_Gaemz 

I am really sorry for those troubles with your emblem. Let us know if @IIPrest0nII advice was able to resolve this for you, or if you are still in need of assistance. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 13 (9,031 Views)

★★ Novice

Cheers, I suppose it was merely a matter of waiting.

Message 4 of 13 (9,007 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Weeaboo_Gaemz 

Thank you for letting us know, this issue has been resolved now. Tell us, if there is anything else we can do for you. 

Cheers,
Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 13 (8,990 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi all,

I'm currently running into the same problem.

i created an amblem in on battlelog and tried to update it to my battlefield 4 but it din't do anything.

so i tried to do it in battlefield companion. i made the same logo and now my old logo has disappeared but the new one is not showing.

Altho it's showing in Battlefield 1 but not in Battlefield 4. 

any idea why?

greatings,

Joost P

p.s.

also i cant normally log in to the battlefield companion because when i try it sets me back to the front page.

so i found an link on a forum that bypasses the login screen to be able to log in.

Message 6 of 13 (8,208 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue aswell, tried clearing cache/ logging back in, using my phone, etc. It works in bf1 but not in bf4. What gives?

Message 7 of 13 (8,180 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Ever since I decided to mess with this BF Companion * because of BF1 it ruined my Platoon Emblem for BF4, I'm the founder of my Platoon and creator of my Emblem, but I cant represent the emblem ingame, all I get is the default flag!...

Yet the other LRRP members are showing the emblem ingame!....I'm mad about this because it took quite sometime creating all my emblems and now I can't use it...No thanks to this BF Companion....

Question : Is there anyway to get rid of this BF Companion for good! and not have it effect BF4? >> I want my emblem back!

I just logged out and logged back in, the emblem is "equipped"...Now I'm going to let it sit there for awhile and check later in a BF4 server to see if I have it back on.

Message 8 of 13 (8,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem but on Xbox One

Message 9 of 13 (6,220 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here. Uploaded an emblem to my companion but it's not showing in the battlelog of BF4. Can you fix it or not ? 

Message 10 of 13 (6,153 Views)