Battlefield 4 won't play for xbox 360 slim

by bedevildeviljho

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 won't play for xbox 360 slim

★★★ Newbie
Not everyone is planning on dropping 500 on a new xbox the day it comes out stupid **bleep**
Message 11 of 33 (5,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is HORRIBLE business practice. Without a warning on the game that says its not compatible with all versions of the xbox, EA should issue refunds for the game. If they don't I believe they can be sued. The consumer assumes that the product works for their system and if this is a reasonable assumption, yet the game does not satisfy that assumption then the company is being negligent and can be sued. Unless they offer returns on the game. It is not reasonable to assume that one will have to spend an extra 120$ to play the game. EA knew this when they published the game and yet said nothing and issued no warnings on xbox dashboard or any other way. That means that there is 100% without a doubt neglect on their part in purposely deceiving the consumer. Yeah, that can for sure be sued.

Message 12 of 33 (4,989 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why the F**k do we need to have the HDD? Why did you think about the people who don't have $400 just sitting around to use to go out and by a new xbox 360. I have 69 friends that have a xbox without the HDD thing. We all have been fans to you guys since the first battlefield, and all we f**king want is to play battlefield 4 for all we know. We will all burn all our battlefield game. MAKE IT SO PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE THE HDD OR DONT HAVE THE MONEY TOO BUY THE GOD A** PIECE OF SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make it so we can play it without the HDD thing. I HAVE SPENT ABOUT 3,000 DOLLARS FOR YOU GUYS AND YOU GUYS MAKE US BUY A **bleep**IN GAME THAT WE CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT THE **bleep**IN HDD **bleep** THING. SHAME ON YOU IF THIS ON THE GAME FROM THE START OR WHEN WE DOWNLOAD IT MAKE US DOWNLOAD THE **bleep**IN HDD THING. I SPENT 60 **bleep**IN DOLLORS ON THE PIECE DAME GAME ANT I CANT EVEN PLAY IT. THE BETA WAS NICE BECOUSE I COULD PLAY IT.

Message 13 of 33 (4,977 Views)

★★ Novice

I know right I so mad! THAT I HAVE TO BUY A HDD TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!!! I PAID 60 plus TAX AND I CAN"T PLAY IT WITHOUT A HDD! I WISH IT WAS LIKE BF3 WHERE THEY GIVE YOU A OPTION!

Message 14 of 33 (4,943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like to start a petition for all xbox 360 slim owners, who basically got robbed of at the least $60. If I can get enough legitimate electronic signatures, and I'm serious unless you would like to face prosecution as well for fraud. I have brought this issue to the attention of a family friend, who just happens to be very close to my father and the DA of a small city in Pennsylvania. Is Philadelphia that small, maybe I was thinking like the EA designers, who without warning until the release of the game, did not specify that 2GB of memory were going to be needed on the HDD. And that was after taking money from all the people who reserved and pre-ordered a copy for xbox 360; and of course nowhere did it say the 4GB slim model would be useless. Not everyone is a computer tech, and did not know that the 4GB model is really considered an internal flash drive, so when you guys are flipping out because you have 2.9 gigs free, but it will not take, now you know why. It's one of the most despicable moves I have ever seen used by a company, and if I was the president or CEO, I  would retire now; because you are going to be spending a lot of time in court in the near future. Not to mention we will never by a product from you again....  

PS: I cannot stand COD with a passion, but lets go Ghosts!

Message 15 of 33 (4,913 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I did find this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA1ZSVg9ucc    You can pick up a 20 gb hdd for the old style of xbox for about $20 us.   Works, fine.  If you're worried about it moving around like he says in the video, you can get a new enclosure to put the hdd in for about $6 on amazon or ebay.  I hope this helps some.

Message 16 of 33 (4,875 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 17 of 33 (4,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a Microsoft 160gb hard drive installed on my xbox360s 4gb, game still does not work. I thought there was a 'solution?' This is unbelievable.
Message 18 of 33 (4,754 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 won't play for xbox 360 4GB

★★★ Newbie

My son bought this game with his birthday money thinking he would be able to play it on his 4GB Xbox. Yes I know he is under 18 but I allowed him to buy the game anyway - this isn't the issue. As you know, by all of the previous comments, he is not able to play it as he doesn't have enough hard drive space. Since it is the first time he is playing it, he is required to install the information on his hard drive (which isn't large enough). He is not able to return the game as he opened it. He is not able to play the game as he doesn't have the right hard drive. He is not able to afford an external hard drive and I am not sure that would work as a solution. I am one angry Mom!

Message 19 of 33 (4,730 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 won't play for xbox 360 4GB

★★★ Newbie

I know. im a mom with 3 kids that are boys/gamer and thay can play bf4 becouse they dont have the hard drive thing. i dont have the money to buy 3 new xbox360 that are 300 dollers each before xbox one and ps4

Message 20 of 33 (4,727 Views)