Battlefield 4 will not recognize I am a premium member and will not let me play the new map pack

by dcsoup0

Original Post

Battlefield 4 will not recognize I am a premium member and will not let me play the new map pack

★★★ Newbie

So everytime I select the new map packs to play it brings up the screen to buy the premium account which I have done long ago, then it brings me back and does the same thing again. What can I do? Time's a wastin!

Message 1 of 13 (1,193 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 will not recognize I am a premium member and will not let me play the new map pack

★★★ Newbie

Me too, its really bugging me that I spent 50 bucks for something that glitches up I mean help?

Message 2 of 13 (1,163 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 will not recognize I am a premium member and will not let me play the new map pack

★ Apprentice

Same. This is very irritating. Not sure what to do or how to go about downloading it.

Message 3 of 13 (1,151 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue.  I'm not spending another $50.

Message 4 of 13 (1,137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield-4-china-rising-release-timing    Since the multi-billion dollar company EA wont practice any customer support and assist its customers, check that out. might help.

Message 5 of 13 (1,120 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

If you have a Xbox MS is refunding the purchase. They refunded mine earlier and said they are getting alot of complaints. Oh and EA's customer support was the worst. MS was great, LEARN EA! LEARN!

Message 6 of 13 (1,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That article doesn't help with the missing premium issues we're having.  My son has a console right next to mine and he's downloading it as I'm typing.

Message 7 of 13 (1,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where did you contact ?

Message 8 of 13 (1,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"Steelernation99"

Who and where did you contact for the refund from MS?

Message 9 of 13 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie
getting ahold of them is hard. I was online chat for an hour and before they solved anything the chat session ended.
Message 10 of 13 (1,030 Views)