Battlefield 4 stat and soldier transfer

by maxxxjbaca

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 stat and soldier transfer

★★★ Newbie
Hello EA staff. I just bought battlefield 4 for the PlayStation 4 system and I am not able to transfer my existing soldier from the playstation 3 cau you please help me or point to the "contact us" section? Thank you very much.
~Max.
Message 1 of 3 (466 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 stat and soldier transfer

@maxxxjbaca wrote:
Hello EA staff. I just bought battlefield 4 for the PlayStation 4 system and I am not able to transfer my existing soldier from the playstation 3 cau you please help me or point to the "contact us" section? Thank you very much.
~Max.

The soldier import option is only displayed the first time that you log into BF4 on PS4 when it states that you have a soldier on the PS3 and asks you if you want to import it. This is a onetime prompt and will never be asked again if you decline it, or press X to skip it. Game Advisors also cannot force the soldier import prompt if you declined or skipped it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (478 Views)

All Replies

@maxxxjbaca wrote:
~Max.

The soldier import option is only displayed the first time that you log into BF4 on PS4 when it states that you have a soldier on the PS3 and asks you if you want to import it. This is a onetime prompt and will never be asked again if you decline it, or press X to skip it. Game Advisors also cannot force the soldier import prompt if you declined or skipped it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (479 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @maxxxjbaca 

Just to add a bit to a great @ragnarok013 response. Check this article here on this matter. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 3 (453 Views)