Battlefield 4 save game corrupted

by mongotheog

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 save game corrupted

★★★ Newbie

Same here, played for about 3 hours in campaign (PS4) and yesterday my savegames where gone after an error, corrupted file.......My thropies are still visible so I can't see why they can't fix this and I (we) can play further after the chapter of the last won throphy.

Message 21 of 31 (963 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you guys know if it affects multiplayer?

Message 22 of 31 (804 Views)

★★★ Novice

i got to rank 107 in multiplayer. Love this game and its the only game i paly on my xbox 360. Then this happened, i turned it on and it said game files corrupted and i ahve to change eveerything back to vet in the setting and the birghtness back and sensitivity ect, then change all my loadouts back and my vehicle loadouts back before i can play a round of any game mode. This happens at the start of EVERY match. I cant find a fix and this is driving me insane. I am just going to stop playing it soon because this is ridiculous. I JUST WANT TO PLAY!

Message 23 of 31 (788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mate, I have the same problem- I have over 160 hours online, plus I've played the campaign twice to unlock loads of weapons, and now I have lost the lot because I get a message saying my saved data is damaged or corrupted. I now just have the option of starting a new game again from the very first start screen where you are asked to adjust the size of your screen before starting to play.That is totally unacceptable !

EA should have some sort of back up in place to save everyone's data. I tried saving my data from my 360 hard drive to the cloud, but I still got the damaged data message, and I can't seem to contact anyone at EA- what the hell is going on?

Message 24 of 31 (772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have just been in contact with an EA tech support guy, who tells me that the game designers are working on a fix, as they are aware that there is a problem. However , he could not give me a time frame for when the patch would be ready, or confirm whether the patch would be issued on Xbox live as a game update, so he advised that i should keep checking the EA forums. So I still cannot play my game, which is pathetic.

Message 25 of 31 (767 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry it doesn't I had my game on the cloud and has gone corrupoted 2 times for no reason. my plattaform is the 360 Frown

Message 26 of 31 (748 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 27 of 31 (726 Views)

★★ Novice

as far as i can tell this doesnt effect multiplayer. at least it hasnt for me. luckily i beat the game and collected everything again before i started getting this message. i just hit cancel and everything seems to be in order (still saves my multiplayer progress which is weird), and yes it is quite a pain in the ass to go back and dink with every setting you had saved previously. fix this you jerks.

Message 28 of 31 (725 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope It does affect multiplayer. I have to restart all my gun classes and regular classes.

Message 29 of 31 (720 Views)

★ Novice

Spent over 80hours on Multilayer and completed campaign on hard and its corrupt I hop they fix this fast if they need proof I can remember what my upgrades were on everything please fix it EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 30 of 31 (703 Views)