Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Battlefield 4 save game corrupted

by mongotheog

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 save game corrupted

★★★★ Newbie

Same here, played for about 3 hours in campaign (PS4) and yesterday my savegames where gone after an error, corrupted file.......My thropies are still visible so I can't see why they can't fix this and I (we) can play further after the chapter of the last won throphy.

Message 21 of 31 (476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you guys know if it affects multiplayer?

Message 22 of 31 (317 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i got to rank 107 in multiplayer. Love this game and its the only game i paly on my xbox 360. Then this happened, i turned it on and it said game files corrupted and i ahve to change eveerything back to vet in the setting and the birghtness back and sensitivity ect, then change all my loadouts back and my vehicle loadouts back before i can play a round of any game mode. This happens at the start of EVERY match. I cant find a fix and this is driving me insane. I am just going to stop playing it soon because this is ridiculous. I JUST WANT TO PLAY!

Message 23 of 31 (301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mate, I have the same problem- I have over 160 hours online, plus I've played the campaign twice to unlock loads of weapons, and now I have lost the lot because I get a message saying my saved data is damaged or corrupted. I now just have the option of starting a new game again from the very first start screen where you are asked to adjust the size of your screen before starting to play.That is totally unacceptable !

EA should have some sort of back up in place to save everyone's data. I tried saving my data from my 360 hard drive to the cloud, but I still got the damaged data message, and I can't seem to contact anyone at EA- what the hell is going on?

Message 24 of 31 (285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have just been in contact with an EA tech support guy, who tells me that the game designers are working on a fix, as they are aware that there is a problem. However , he could not give me a time frame for when the patch would be ready, or confirm whether the patch would be issued on Xbox live as a game update, so he advised that i should keep checking the EA forums. So I still cannot play my game, which is pathetic.

Message 25 of 31 (280 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry it doesn't I had my game on the cloud and has gone corrupoted 2 times for no reason. my plattaform is the 360 Frown

Message 26 of 31 (261 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Message 27 of 31 (239 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

as far as i can tell this doesnt effect multiplayer. at least it hasnt for me. luckily i beat the game and collected everything again before i started getting this message. i just hit cancel and everything seems to be in order (still saves my multiplayer progress which is weird), and yes it is quite a pain in the ass to go back and dink with every setting you had saved previously. fix this you jerks.

Message 28 of 31 (238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope It does affect multiplayer. I have to restart all my gun classes and regular classes.

Message 29 of 31 (233 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Spent over 80hours on Multilayer and completed campaign on hard and its corrupt I hop they fix this fast if they need proof I can remember what my upgrades were on everything please fix it EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 30 of 31 (216 Views)

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

AHQ Origin Game Giveaway

We’re giving away games on Origin to helpful AHQ community members!

Find out more