Battlefield 4 "Reserving a slot" when i enter a server.

by Cheezburger00

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 "Reserving a slot" when i enter a server.

★★ Novice

When i try to connect on a server via the battlelog,it says "Reserving a slot",and it says that forever.It was working fine before.

And i have the latest battlelog installed.Hope i get an answer..

Message 1 of 10 (11,586 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 "Reserving a slot" when i enter a server.

Hero (Retired)

Check out the Norton site if I recall correct they have 14 day trial versions.

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (12,403 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Well, usually when it happens (as I get it once in a while too), I do these things:

1) I choose "Disable Origin in-game" option in Origin settings (it solves quite many issues for some reason)
2) I log out of Battlelog
3) I make sure that bf4.exe isn't running (and if it is, I close the process in Task Manager)
4) I close Origin.exe process via Task Manager
5) Then I log back in to Battlelog, choose the server I want and join it. Origin launches itself, and game usually launches itself without an issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 10 (11,569 Views)

★★ Novice

Well,still doesn't work,i don't know why...i did all the steps,but thank you for trying to fix my problem tho.

Message 3 of 10 (11,563 Views)

★★ Novice

EDIT: I figured why it was stuck...

I had some extensions,which i seen from a long time ago,(SallePlusa,NetOcoupon,something like that),and i deleted them,and it now works fine...But they seem to appear over and over,i don't know why(i even deleted some strange files with those names from C)...

Anyway thanks for trying to help me out!

Message 4 of 10 (11,541 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Do you have a bug on your PC? I would run it though some scans Norton if you have it 

Message 5 of 10 (11,538 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes,from some time(when i downloaded something i think) i got a lot of extensions to my Chrome.I found to many folders with names like NetOCoupon,Sale,Save..blablabla,and no matter if i disable/delete those extensions,they keep getting on my Chrome Extensions...(and they are annoying as hell,while searching the web,'cuz i always get pop-ups ads everytime i click)...

Message 6 of 10 (11,536 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Do you have a virus scan and firewall on if no get one on asap as your a hackers dream come true open like this :/

Message 7 of 10 (11,530 Views)

★★ Novice

I've got Firewall,but i don't have any program for virus...Because i don't like to use those too much.What program could you recommand me,something simple that i can scan my computer with?

Message 8 of 10 (11,516 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Check out the Norton site if I recall correct they have 14 day trial versions.

Message 9 of 10 (12,404 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah,it's really useful.It blocks any pop-ups and ads,it's really good.Thanks mate.

Message 10 of 10 (11,467 Views)