Battlefield 4 ps4 server problems

by TheJay12_a6emv7

Original Post

Battlefield 4 ps4 server problems

★ Novice
Is anyone else experiencing problems with hardly anyone on the server lists? It started Sunday Feb 19 in the morning.
Message 1 of 7 (672 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 ps4 server problems

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @TheJay12_a6emv7 

I am really sorry for those connection troubles. Can you play the game now? Also try these troubleshooting steps, to clear any problems you might have, connecting in Battlefield 4.

Keep me posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 7 (658 Views)

★ Novice

Now its worse than what it was. Theres only one conquest large server running. Are you all detecting any server issues? 

Message 3 of 7 (647 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @TheJay12_a6emv7 

This is weird. What region are you in? Have you tried to restart your router and console?

Archi.png
Message 4 of 7 (638 Views)

★ Novice

I'm in North America, southern united States to be exact if that helps. Yes, restarted router, didn't help. 

Message 5 of 7 (630 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes iv been having the same problem live in North America, all the servers say dice but have 0 people in them i can get in like 2 lobbys been doing this for about a week now any way you can help?
Message 6 of 7 (612 Views)

★ Novice

Unfortunately I have found no solution or gotten any more responses from Dice. I've forwarded ports, set static ip's, nothing works. If there's no one on, they could just advise us and I'll see about getting a refund from PSN. 

Message 7 of 7 (598 Views)