Battlefield 4 premium

by Gary101c

Original Post

Battlefield 4 premium

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I boght prenium on the 1st as well as battlefield 4 and I had all the camos and stuff and today they just disappear exept the dog tags and I had unlocked 16 bronze battle packs and the 3 or 4 new knifes were I tried to download it again it work but I still didnt have my stuff so what do I do Wait untill a pach so you know this was on an Xbox 360.also my battlefield 4 veteran anit working from battlefield 3
Message 2 of 8 (505 Views)

BF4 premium doesn't work?

★★★★★ Novice
Earlier today, I bought battlefield 4 premium. I downloaded it and for some reason, I opened the premium battlepacks and didn't get the items from it. I re downloaded it and still cannot get the premium items. I am playing on an xbox 360 and I am in the UK. Please help. Thanks
Message 1 of 8 (466 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 premium

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah there's also a problem where you cant level up. And you lose your recent unlocks.
Message 3 of 8 (447 Views)

Re: BF4 premium doesn't work?

Community Manager (retired)

Hi, 

We've had a few reports of this issue and it's currently being investigated. 

Please keep an eye on the thread here, for updates around this issue. 

Thanks 

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 4 of 8 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah I've leveled up like six times and have unlocked so much. I decided to quit the game and I went back to level 12 again. Plus I lost everything I achieved whilst playing. Is there anyway that not just me but everybody else that's experienced this, will it be possible to get everything back.
Message 5 of 8 (427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah mine was working just fine then i opened a battlepack and lost all my camos and gained new ones lost my premium knife and gained survival knife but then the battlepacks relocked themselves like they were never opened

Message 6 of 8 (400 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah ive had the same sort of problems, i brought premium and had it for two days, all my battle packs worked fine and i kept everything i unlocked from them... Kinfes, camos, Attachment ect. But once i turned my xbox off and came back on the next day, i lost all my primium weapon camos also my character camos and my carbon knife and a few more things. I have re-downloaded it but it didnt do anything! Plus, i dont think im receiving any of the double XP! Please help, im from the UK and on xbox 360, and this problem is causing alot of frustration! Thank you!
Message 7 of 8 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I do have that problem right now, but Im playing on a PS3 and I bought it yesterday and I downloaded it but i didnt get any premium items. Nothing, I tried again and again and then I gave up and gone here so SOME ONE PLS FIND A SOLUTION FOR PS3 TOO PLEASE!!

Message 8 of 8 (317 Views)