Re: Battlefield 4 premium missing dlc naval stirke

by Aspera-SuPeRAaP

Original Post

Battlefield 4 premium missing dlc naval stirke - PS 3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just bought premium and can download naval strike. Tried downloading premium again and turned off console and still can't get it. Plz reply

Message 1 of 5 (556 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ,

UPDATE: We wanted to provide more detail about the delay of Battlefield 4 Naval Strike. We have delayed the PC version of Naval Strike because we are concerned that the combination of the pack and planned PC updates would increase performance issues on mid-range to high-end PCs. We are working hard to resolve that issue now. Additionally, we have decided to delay the Xbox One version of Naval Strike because we want to address issues in the animation system that hinder players from engaging targets in set circumstances using popular weapon configurations.

We know that many Battlefield 4 Premium owners wanted to play Naval Strike today. However, we didn’t want to release the new content until we believed it was quality content.

We are trying to resolve these problems as quickly as possible and hope to release the update in early April for Xbox One and PC. We also want to remind Xbox One and PC owners of Battlefield 4 Premium that they will have two weeks early access for Naval Strike once it’s released. Thanks for your continued patience and passion for our games

This is what EA sad. in the BLog update. 

I will see you on the battlefield!
Koen

◢◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◢◤

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Accepteer een oplossing als het probleem verholpen is. XP is altijd welkom en is altijd fijn om te krijgen. Ik werk niet voor EA of doe iets samen met EA. Vragen horen hier op het Answer HQ en niet in mijn PM box.

◢◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◢◤

Message 2 of 5 (543 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a ps3
Message 3 of 5 (534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here - I have a PS3 and the banner says Naval Strike is available - I can see servers running games but cannot find the DLC bu any means (selecting at the server menu, going to Premium content, going to the store, or going to the PS store!)

Add to this that the game crashes every other day and I am falling out of love with BF4.

It would be helpful if you had a telephone number to ring still - but I guess you are inundated with players frustrated at having paid upwards of £70 for a game that is riddled with bugs!

Please advise.

Message 4 of 5 (520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Found the DLC in the PS Store - need to search for Battlefied 4 and it is in that section (doen't show from the BF add-ons in the main menu!)

Message 5 of 5 (511 Views)