Battlefield 4 premium knives lost, Soldier camouflage does not save with the loadout

by TheGrimGames

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 premium knives lost, Soldier camouflage does not save with the loadout

★★ Novice

I lost 2 knifes that I unlocked in the last month. I know you are aware of it, but I don't care. I'm posting this here for documentation purposes. 

http://i.imgur.com/6LMsXzL.png

I am missing the "Precision" knife and the "BJ-2" knife as pictured.

When I go to the loadout screen and choose a camofloage for my soldier, it resets after every round, requiring me to go back in to the loadout screen and change it again. 

I've grown very tired of the issues with this game, considering how much I've paid for BF4 Digital Deluxe and Premium, so I'm documenting all issues with the game I am having for legal reasons.

Message 1 of 2 (321 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 premium knives lost, Soldier camouflage does not save with the loadout

Community Manager (retired)

This issue was fixed with today's maintenance and you should now be able to access your precision knife.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield 4 premium knives lost, Soldier camouflage does not save with the loadout

Community Manager (retired)

This issue was fixed with today's maintenance and you should now be able to access your precision knife.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (302 Views)