Re: Battlefield 4 not getting XP or progress in conquest

by matt12386

Original Post

Battlefield 4 not getting XP or progress in conquest

★★ Novice

I have even checked my XP before starting the game must have played 10 games before realizing im not unlocking attachments or leveling up (was a level 2 at the time)

Message 1 of 6 (1,919 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue as well. I'll add some detail around my situation, hopefully it's along the same lines as the OP.

I have my server settings set to normal and Official and Ranked servers only. I play the full match, last two matches were both up 8,000 points and noticed I was not unlocking any items, gaining XP or ribbons. At the end of the match usually the dashboard has multiple tabs, scoreboard, unlock, progress, etc. However, the only tab that displays is the scoreboard. Once I back out, I check out my progress and it was the same as before I played those online matches. 

I'm on the xbox 360. 

Message 2 of 6 (1,838 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have not played since Christmas and played today and I was doing really  good and not earning anything.  Kinda mad because I am getting sick of the guns you are stuck with.  

Message 3 of 6 (1,808 Views)

★★ Novice

i am also having that issue sometimes where im stuck with the guns you very first start out with after testing i found that i can use my guns in squad deathmatch iv restarted and everything. Frown not happy with Dice right now or EA iv done some digging and this has been around for a while.

Message 4 of 6 (1,803 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I logged in a couple hours later and everything was fine, but I still did not get any credit for the 4 games that I played that did not register anything., 

Message 5 of 6 (1,786 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

EA support conversation details;

Currently under investigation with the following others I have reported

ACE 23 is 700rpm not 770rpm

Guns disappearing at the beginning of the match for a short time

conquest no XP or solider progression

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I want to inform you that the premium even has been delayed due to an issue and Dice is currently investigating it.

Message 6 of 6 (1,764 Views)