Battlefield 4 not available for purchase on 360 marketplace?

by wideeyenow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 not available for purchase on 360 marketplace?

★★★ Newbie
I wish to play BF4 on my Xbox 360, and choose to purchase and download it to my hard drive(Heat cracks disc with non-stop playing). CoD: ghosts, and GTA 5 both are on On Demand marketplace, but I can't purchase BF4. Something is wrong here, and you really need to get it fixed...

*Die hard fan since BF2, please don't keep me waiting
Message 1 of 6 (7,997 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 not available for purchase on 360 marketplace?

Community Manager (retired)

There is no Battlefield 4 on-demand digital version on the Xbox 360 marketplace at the moment, that is correct.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (8,592 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

There is no Battlefield 4 on-demand digital version on the Xbox 360 marketplace at the moment, that is correct.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 6 (8,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

what is the reason, I do not understand. I do not want to change cd on my xbox everytime.

Message 3 of 6 (7,316 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I hate this terribly I have spoken to Microsoft, EA, and oragin, and no one is even remotly understanding what todo. They keep telling me to go to the other ones for the game. This is stupid to not have a digital copy.
Message 4 of 6 (2,446 Views)

EA Community Manager

To clarify: There is indeed no digital download for Battlefield 4 on the XBox 360 at the moment, only for the XBox One.

Message 5 of 6 (2,368 Views)

[ Edited ]

@kalebmalik645 wrote:
I hate this terribly I have spoken to Microsoft, EA, and oragin, and no one is even remotly understanding what todo. They keep telling me to go to the other ones for the game. This is stupid to not have a digital copy.

BF3 did not have a digital copy either for Xbox 360, you may disagree with the decision but its what was made back in 2013 or earlier when BF4 was being developed. BF4 has been out of development and support phase for a while and Xbox 360 is a dead platform so this will not change.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 6 (2,360 Views)