Battlefield 4 missing double XP

by trickycarp31394

Original Post

Battlefield 4 missing double XP

★★★ Newbie

There is a double xp event going on right now. It says so on the home screen and battlelog. When my current xp boost ran out I still wasn't reciving double xp. I had an xp boost active before the event started and was wondering if that was a cause.

Message 1 of 17 (764 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 missing double XP

★★★ Newbie
Holy fu*ck i thought i was the only one i have the EXACT same problem, when my 25% xp boost was on i would also get the double xp bu now that its over the double xp wont be given again, tried using another boost but yet i aint getting any 2xp it sucks, i played yesterday with the xp boost ebu then went to bed, today i played and what i wrote was what happened, please dice fix this!!!!!
Message 2 of 17 (648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having problems with this as well, the xp boost wont show up for me. Dice fix this please!!!!

Message 3 of 17 (603 Views)

★★★ Novice

same  no double xp either 

Message 4 of 17 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue. I've been told by EA support that their is no boost this weekend, just A weekend this month.

I feel that this is RIDICULOUS. That means that either:

1.) The event is being falsely advertised.

or

2.) The event is not working at ALL.

Both are no-no's, especially considering I payed $110 for the game + premium.

Message 5 of 17 (573 Views)

★ Novice

Ever since I transferred from ps3 to ps4 I have received nothing in the way of double xp or content that is now 2 months of nothing, after about my 8th chat with an advisor they finally realised there was an issue and I am managing to get content now but still no double xp. After paying for premium as well as the digital transfer and ps3 game which took the total to near $200 on release I feel theb bandwagon jumpers who are jumping on now with all these incentives are the only ones getting the decent deal outta this. How are the ones who have bought premium and are getting shafted royally with double xp or content going to be compensated separately from everyone else who have only had the glitching issues? Its the loyal ones you should be compensating in player appreciation month not the johnny come latelys who are lapping up all grenade and pistol unlocks. Overall pretty average sort of treatment to your "loyal" customers here EA, yeah fair enough bring in some gimmicks to entice in potential new customers but dont just forget the ones who have had to deal with consistent issues after paying for a so called "premium" subscription.

Message 6 of 17 (566 Views)

★ Novice

Same here,  i have been seeing the Promo strip on my main menu for the past 2 days. But i have yet to taste any Double Xp. 

Message 7 of 17 (533 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, I am not receiving my double xp either.

Message 8 of 17 (478 Views)

★★ Novice
I started a thread about this earlier. But yeah, I am not getting the extra xp from any double xp or premium events. Only way I get extra xp is from battlepacks.
Message 9 of 17 (470 Views)

★ Novice
Mine never worked 2/1 or2/2 really sucks
Message 10 of 17 (458 Views)