Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Battlefield 4 keeps freezing

by dillkoski

Original Post

Battlefield 4 keeps freezing

★★★ Newbie

Everytime i start multiplayer on battlefield 4 on PS3 as soon as i enter the online match the whole system freezes.  I already tried going from 1080p to 720p didnt work.  please help.

Message 1 of 7 (1,971 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 keeps freezing

★★★★ Novice

If the issue you're experiencing involves using the Support class soldier, this is a known issue.  Try another class.

Message 2 of 7 (1,933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happens with any class, I don't think it has anything to do with clases, it happens even in pure loading screens even before a first game. 
I think the system has trouble handling the income from battlelog changes hapening while we play. Last time it froze on me i was preparing a loadout change on battllelog, then as i finished I went to quickmatch and got a game, as I was loading... bshjvsdhjcvhasbcla
that happened...

Just saying, maybe you already know this (speaking to EA) but in any case, I felt like sharing a slightly detailed event...

Message 3 of 7 (1,819 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same on PC ... Game freezes

Message 4 of 7 (1,816 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

having the same problem, try to return the game to Best Buy, but they wont accept it. I am tired of this nonsense, I spent a lot of money for the game, I want my money back. I just need somebody to help me get my money bacj

Message 5 of 7 (1,808 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

EA gae doesnt care at all abut their customers, I will never buy another EA game. I also reported them to the FTC. I urge everyone to do the same so that we can get our money back

Message 6 of 7 (1,805 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
SCREW U EA I just sold my copy of battlefield 4 back to gamestop...ill never purchase your crap again...im also going to take the time and het everyone I know to do the same...you should've fixed battlefield 4...you guess SUCK EA
Message 7 of 7 (208 Views)

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com