Battlefield 4 keeps freezing

by dillkoski

Original Post

Battlefield 4 keeps freezing

★★★ Newbie

Everytime i start multiplayer on battlefield 4 on PS3 as soon as i enter the online match the whole system freezes.  I already tried going from 1080p to 720p didnt work.  please help.

Message 1 of 7 (2,229 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 keeps freezing

★★★ Apprentice

If the issue you're experiencing involves using the Support class soldier, this is a known issue.  Try another class.

Message 2 of 7 (2,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happens with any class, I don't think it has anything to do with clases, it happens even in pure loading screens even before a first game. 
I think the system has trouble handling the income from battlelog changes hapening while we play. Last time it froze on me i was preparing a loadout change on battllelog, then as i finished I went to quickmatch and got a game, as I was loading... bshjvsdhjcvhasbcla
that happened...

Just saying, maybe you already know this (speaking to EA) but in any case, I felt like sharing a slightly detailed event...

Message 3 of 7 (2,071 Views)

★★★ Novice

same on PC ... Game freezes

Message 4 of 7 (2,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie

having the same problem, try to return the game to Best Buy, but they wont accept it. I am tired of this nonsense, I spent a lot of money for the game, I want my money back. I just need somebody to help me get my money bacj

Message 5 of 7 (2,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA gae doesnt care at all abut their customers, I will never buy another EA game. I also reported them to the FTC. I urge everyone to do the same so that we can get our money back

Message 6 of 7 (2,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie
SCREW U EA I just sold my copy of battlefield 4 back to gamestop...ill never purchase your crap again...im also going to take the time and het everyone I know to do the same...you should've fixed battlefield 4...you guess SUCK EA
Message 7 of 7 (460 Views)