Re: Battlefield 4 keeps crashing: Battlefield 4 stopped working

by --CHAESSAR

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

A buddy of mine had it in and kept getting this error until I had him remove it. Then he removed the my document folder and ran repair game and poof no more error. I have no idea why all I know is it seems to make issues for some.

Message 81 of 94 (611 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

no i try this too and not help again game is crash has stopped bf4. i try everything i reinstall 3 times windows and reinstall all drivers and repair game, and try used 2 video card, GTX 450 my old VC, and GTX 760 .. this error maybe can fixed only a new patch and maybe a new NVidia Drivers.. 

Message 82 of 94 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I do not think a game patch will fix it DarkFantassy due to this error shows up in other games and programs and has been around for years. Try what   llCHAESll did / said in his last post if this fails to fix it for you then try what I posted but you have to do every step to give it a chance to fix it. 

I updated my driver the other day doing what I posted and so far still no error for me, I dont want this error back but I am looking at why I was able to kill it but you and others still have this error.

I run CC cleaner every week on cleaner area and registry and after what   llCHAESll  posted I am starting to think this could be another reason why I was able to kill this error and others cant.

Message 83 of 94 (596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

i have some problem APRIL AND MAY, and i fixed all what  you advised me, and play all time crashing, was exactly the same problem, and fixed a new PATCH, and it worked? how? I did nothing downloaded the patch and everything started to work Eureka MIRACLE? I reinstalled windows 3 times, changed the video card, why not the running game? why 1000 players same problem just for this month?

Message 84 of 94 (590 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

why do not you say it to developers? why not learn the cause of this problem?

if it's going to fix the new patch, I will require you compensation for moral damage ... )) 

Message 85 of 94 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes Zorlacc, I believe that using CCleaner to clean the registry is pretty much the same as deleting all the %Temp% data..

Message 86 of 94 (540 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Its using CC cleaner on the  cleaner area in this area it removes the temp folders / data lCHAESll. Most times I find nothing in the registry area as I run it anytime I remove programs or install programs after a reboot of my PC's and then after I run it 1x I reboot again and check registry area a second time.

Message 87 of 94 (536 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

yes

Message 88 of 94 (522 Views)

★ Apprentice

In this thread on the NVIDIA forums we got the attention of a employee to look into this. It is in a thread titled about Dead Rising 3 but they are experiencing the same crash, randomly happening and can't seem to fix it.

If you are experiencing a crash related to nvwgf2umx.dll or nvwgf2um.dll please go visit that thread and add that you are experiencing the crash. Provide your basic system specs and a log from Event Viewer showing the .dll crashing. Look for the moderator to ask/request any additinoal information from users in the thread and provide that as well.

Lets get this stupid crash solved once and for all!!!!!

Message 89 of 94 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Do you still have this issue?

Message 90 of 94 (475 Views)