Battlefield 4 crashes on options

by SOADNICK

Original Post

Battlefield 4 crashes on options

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone, I bought bf4 yesterday but every time I try to open up options menu while in-game the game crashes. I am running BF4 at x64, if I change it to x86 I can enter the options but I cant change them. After looking around the inet I found out that the problem is fixed by disabling your onboard gpu, thing is, mine isnt even enabled since it doesnt appear on device manager.

Is there any other possible solution? Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3 (273 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 crashes on options

Community Manager (retired)

Could you please do us a favor and post some of your hardware details as well as information about your routermodem and operation system in this topic? This will help our community to investigate your issue in order to find a possible fix.

Make sure that your videocard driver are up to date, re-install Microsoft C++ red. and update Microsoft .NET Framework as well as Adobe Flash.

Open your Origin client and go to your application settings. Disable the Origin "In Game" overlay and check if that helps to solve your issue. 

Please keep us updated.
Basti

Message 2 of 3 (255 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 crashes on options

★★★ Newbie

Oops, hadn't check this post in a while.

Hardware,

i7 2600k non-OC, stock clocks, evo 212 cooled

8gb ddr3 1.5v 9-9-9-24 @1333mhz

6950 2gb again stock clocks

samsung 830 ssd and wd 1tb blue hdd

corsair TX650v2

I have already made a ticket, but I can't resume it, since it requires phone call, but I prefer live chat over it.

Message 3 of 3 (237 Views)