Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Battlefield 4 connection problems

by matzezock

Original Post

Highlighted

Battlefield 4 connection problems

★★★★ Novice

Before I start with the description of the problem i want to say that bf3 works without any problems. 

1. I have no problems in the single player campaign of battlefield 4

2. Now the problem: I have a good internet connection with a ping of 40, but if i start the multiplayer of battlefield 4 it is like players and tanks get teleported every second. Then i ran the benchmark ingame and it says that i have a very high packet loss rate -> if i test my internet connection after starting battlefield 3 pingtest.net says packet loss rate 0%. -> So it is a problem caused by battlefield 4. What can i do?! Will this problem be fixed?

Message 1 of 5 (1,168 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 connection problems

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the EXACT ,EXACT same problem. Tried to find a fix but I couldn't find any. And it is just annoying.Frown 

Message 2 of 5 (482 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried to get connected for 5 1/2 hours without success yesterday

and the problem seems to be getting worse.

How can they sell a product that is unfit for purpose.

Do they have anybody who test the game or are we the guinea pigs

As far as I'm concerned, I've wasted £50. I wonder how you go about getting a refund? Anybody got any ideas

Message 3 of 5 (399 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant seem to conect to the EA server on Battlefield 4 on my Xbox 360 today. 17/01/2015.  im in the UK

is there a reason for this?  i cant seem to find any news about the server being down.

matzezock wrote:

Before I start with the description of the problem i want to say that bf3 works without any problems. 

1. I have no problems in the single player campaign of battlefield 4

2. Now the problem: I have a good internet connection with a ping of 40, but if i start the multiplayer of battlefield 4 it is like players and tanks get teleported every second. Then i ran the benchmark ingame and it says that i have a very high packet loss rate -> if i test my internet connection after starting battlefield 3 pingtest.net says packet loss rate 0%. -> So it is a problem caused by battlefield 4. What can i do?! Will this problem be fixed?

Message 4 of 5 (133 Views)

Champion

Are all of you experiencing this problem on Xbox 360

Make sure all ports are fowarded - portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/Battlefield_4

Ping EA - http://help.ea.com/uk/article/how-to-perform-a-server-ping-or-traceroute/

Repair Game

Uninstall & Reinstall

All servers - UP

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank-you
Killerwhal812
Marshall

If I or Anyone helped in any way please in return make the time to award then with XP please.
If I solved the problem give me Brownie Points by marking it as a Soloution

I DO NOT WORK FOR EA | DO NOT SHARE EA ACCOUNT INFO ON THE FORUM
MY VIEWS ARE MY SOLE OPINION AND NOT EAs

Message 5 of 5 (128 Views)

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com