Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
r1cw3b

Re: Cannot install BF4 on XBOX 360

EA and XBOX, have to understand on the lowest of levels that they are wrong without providing a avenue to give customers back a full refund on the game. At a minimum some communication should have been made announcing the requirements to play their game. This is unprecedented for typically a upstanding company.

jphamm95 wrote:

When i try to install the 2GB installment on BF4 in the beginning it wont let me. i have the xbox slim and when i try to download to the hard drive it says that it isnt even a hard drive. i spent over $100 for the game and premium, and im pissed that i cant even play the damn game. i better have a solution that works cuz right now im out $100 and im pissed off!

Keeper
nimbleassassinx

Re: Cannot install BF4 on XBOX 360

Why dice why does it need to install to a hardrive and not to usb or the 4gb memory in the slim your alienating alot of pweople i hope you continue to make games for all xbox 360s and not half of the models
Community Manager
EA_Barry

Re: Battlefield 4 Xbox 360 Slim 4gb installation

"HARD DRIVE WITH 2 GB AVAILABLE STORAGE SPACE REQUIRED TO PLAY BATTLEFIELD 4 ON XBOX 360."

Source

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Keeper
nimbleassassinx

Why just why i have mandatory patch installed on my usb because i went to my friends house installed it on his hardrive then copied it back onto my usb. so i have the patch just not the hard drive you guys really should have advertised it more clearly
Keeper
niftyfity1960

I have the 4g xbox pre-ordered bf4 as soon as it arrives I'll put it on eBay and get ghosts problem solved! 

Keeper
caykeyou

[ Edited ]

Most people assume that what they have installed inside their XBox 360 Slim is a hard drive. This is crap.

Keeper
x2beastx4u

I like how eabarry's comment "solves" everything.. Seriously EA thats solving our problem?

Keeper
lerrr15

BF4 XBOX INSTALL DISKS

Can i install bf4 single and multi player disks on a usb drive on a 4gb xbox?

Keeper
catson1990

Re: BF4 XBOX INSTALL DISKS

Unless you buy a HDD for your xbox360 slim 4GB, otherwise can't do
Keeper
cosen101

Cant play battlefield 4 on xbox slim!!!

Will i ever be able to play battlefield 4 on xbox 4gb slim or should i jusy trade it in and get COD Ghosts?