Battlefield 4 Xbox 360 Slim 4gb installation

by shirffy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Xbox 360 Slim 4gb installation

★★ Novice

I want to play bf4 i pre ordered the game and picked it up today. I try to install it and it dosent work.  I have a 4gb Xbox 360 slim. How do i install it? I don't want to buy an external hard drive.

Message 5 of 34 (11,957 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 Xbox 360 Slim 4gb installation

Community Manager

"HARD DRIVE WITH 2 GB AVAILABLE STORAGE SPACE REQUIRED TO PLAY BATTLEFIELD 4 ON XBOX 360."

Source

barry.png

View in thread

Message 13 of 34 (8,554 Views)

All Replies

Cannot install BF4 on XBOX 360

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

When i try to install the 2GB installment on BF4 in the beginning it wont let me. i have the xbox slim and when i try to download to the hard drive it says that it isnt even a hard drive. i spent over $100 for the game and premium, and im pissed that i cant even play the damn game. i better have a solution that works cuz right now im out $100 and im pissed off!

Message 1 of 34 (13,671 Views)

Re: Cannot install BF4 on XBOX 360

★★★ Newbie

It's currently 5am where I am, but tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to GameStop to buy a hardrive for my Xbox360 S.

I suggest you do the same. You see, the Xbox360 S 4Gb model doesn't come with a hardrive, so one needs to be purchased manually.

Message 2 of 34 (13,543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

At this point, acquiring an Xbox 360 hard drive is the way forward for this.

https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield-4-xbox-360-install-guide?utm_campaign=bf-display-us-socom-tw...

If this isn't an option, you may wish to return the game.

Sorry that we can't do more to directly assist, and I hope the info helps.

(this was the info posted on a forum from a member of the eastaff eadavid I think)

Message 3 of 34 (13,537 Views)

installation

★★★ Newbie
For xbox 360 slim 4gb users do you have to buy a hard drive or can you make eniugh space for the requirement gb on you internal hard drive?
Message 4 of 34 (11,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to, or an internal one. Same happened to me. Cheapest I have found is $40 on Ebay. I am not pleased at all. 

Message 6 of 34 (11,819 Views)

Xbox 360 4gb install problem

★★★ Newbie
Did i spend $65 on a game that cannot run on an xbox 360 slim because it does not recognize the internal and external drive? If EA does not want me to use an external why wont it at least recognize the xbox installed internal flash drive? Please tell me there is a fix in the works for this!!!!!!!
Message 7 of 34 (11,104 Views)

★★ Novice

I called and messaged them and they said a patch is going out not sure if true though

Message 8 of 34 (11,764 Views)

★★ Novice

ho did u call?

Message 9 of 34 (11,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i spent $65gta 5 works i am sure u can make this work on flash drives 

Message 10 of 34 (12,875 Views)