Battlefield 4 Trophy "Patience is a virtue" won't unlock

by IzZe_Swe

Original Post

Battlefield 4 Trophy "Patience is a virtue" won't unlock

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I am trying to unlock all trophies for BF4(ps4) but im stuck because of a bug/glitch. The trophy "Patience is a virtue" won't unlock for me. Even do I  had to replay the whole story again to be able to experience the last ending, I got all the three thropies for the different endings but i don't get the "Patience is a virtue" thropy.

So I have the trophies for each of the endings but this don't unlock. On top of that you can't get Above and Beyond the Call Trophy(Complete all assiignments in the campaign) without the Patience trophy. On top of that you can't get the Full Arsenal Trophy(collect all assignments and collectables) without the Above the Call Trophy.

Well, i would really appriciate if you could help with this. I am really close to the platinum trophy for bf4 but this holds me back from achieving it.

Message 1 of 3 (1,306 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Trophy "Patience is a virtue" won't unlock

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same issue.  Glad to see EA has been responsive to your question about how to fix this.

Message 2 of 3 (1,243 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Trophy "Patience is a virtue" won't unlock

★★★ Newbie

Anyone have a fix for this? Have just come back to the game and I'm having the same problem...

Message 3 of 3 (932 Views)