Battlefield 4: Single Player Campaign Progress Not Saving

by FatedScythe777

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4: Single Player Campaign Progress Not Saving

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue. Wished I would have known about this issue before I spent money on premium. EA needs to refund people's money.
Message 211 of 298 (3,756 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, i'm using Playstation 4, i also has the same issue. 

i also analyzed it that latest update make me can't play campaign mode with offline mode.

i already report this to EA Games Advisor last night. 

apparently, with latest update installed, we have to use internet or connect to ea servers and connect the battlelog features.

if battlelog is not on, problems occure.

i tried many ways including playstation advice from this link , plus reinstall my ps4 systems and also redownload the game few times to find the problem.

so i found that ,

1. i can play campaign mode oflline without installing the update. (but, it's only a while, because after your event finished, to continue campaign mode game said " I HAVE TO UPDATE THE GAME FIRST to CONTINUE MY CAMPAIGN MODE" if i insist, not to update it, after i'm out from the game, try re-enter it again, game is not saving , and i have to go back from the beginning.

2. after i installed the updates, all seems well, until i disconnect my ps4 from internet. i can't play offline campaign mode and after press any key or "options" button on ps4 , i always get those loading screen without showing any menu on the screen. so i can't choose which mode i want to play Frown

i hope battlefield game dev will make this patch soon... the game itself really great, but with this experience it's getting annoyed . :D

Message 212 of 298 (3,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seems to be that on Xbox One if you turn off the Resume Games Quickly option (Dashboard, Settings,  Power & Startup menu, turn off Resume Games Quickly) it fixes the not saving issue on Xbox 1. Not sure about other consoles though.

Message 213 of 298 (3,667 Views)

★★ Novice

Am on PC got to the second last stage in the single player campaign and after a update, it forced a restart. All my points are showing for each mission apart from the first mission. The resume button is there but it forces me to play the first mission again. Shame on you EA. I was doing fine until the upgrade.

Message 214 of 298 (3,597 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just a quick update on this - Playing on PS4 - I totally avoided multiplayer for a few days and got the campaign completed on hard, all 3 endings, so I tried a few rounds of multiplayer.

I exited multiplayer and closed the game and restarted it -Campaign save data is still there.

I'll try again in a few days.

Fingers crossed.

The downside is I've played the beginning level so many times because of this bug that I had to buy The Best of Bonnie Tyler CD Confusedmileytongue:

Message 215 of 298 (3,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie
A company with a net worth of 1.15 billion.i wonder how much of that was made buy robbing people ? How is it even legal to sell products that obviously don't work.and how can u continue releasing premium stuff knowing the original stuff don't work have u no shame?
Message 216 of 298 (3,456 Views)

★ Novice
I'm not sure but uninstalling battlelog app from other devices like tablets and smartphones solves this. At least i'm playing campaign without loss saver file for one week.
Message 217 of 298 (3,342 Views)

★ Novice
Forget it. It's not works (uninstall app). I lost the save. Frown
Message 218 of 298 (3,290 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This has to be the worst company in the world. Could you imagine if other products were released like this. What if an upon never completed a song? Or cars didn't have reverse? No company in the world has such poor quality standards. they release a broken game. Take half a year to make it mostly playable online but never address the single play game. Yet they have time to release more and more download able content so they can make more sales. Garbage company!
Message 219 of 298 (3,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

keept trying the single player well after starting from the begining 4 times it finally saved the campaign, yay, but a few days later after playing the mulitplayer opps no resume option in the campaign lost it gone like a fart in the wind . bugger . what up EA have a care to finish what you start , have some pride the public are starting to see you as a bunch of scammers

Message 220 of 298 (3,810 Views)