Battlefield 4 RPK-12 MASTER DOG TAG

by MG-Aficionado

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 RPK-12 MASTER DOG TAG

★★ Novice

I have performed 505 kills with the LMG RPK-12, but the MASTER DOG TAG is not there in Battlelog nor can I equip it.

My ID is MG-Hippo.

Here are the screenshots:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-F1g4R3nZCIA/VRki_VVk_tI/AAAAAAAAABQ/8TX-uTA08Sg/w678-h384-no/QQ%E...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-QEHZ1uBaoZI/VRkjKojwcgI/AAAAAAAAABY/huLhywhNa40/w1072-h563-no/QQ%...

Sorry for not knowing how to post screenshots here. I have put the links from my google plus, hope they would be helpful.

Message 1 of 9 (719 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 RPK-12 MASTER DOG TAG

Hero (Retired)
Also, RPK-12 mastery dogtag was introduced in Winter Patch, which means that you have to get 500 kills since Winter Patch release to get the dogtag, any kills scored before don't count towards unlocking the dogtag.
---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (726 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello

Make sure that your server to finish the round. Try to wait.

Try again to make a few kills of these weapons. And wait for the end of the round.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 9 (707 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Also, RPK-12 mastery dogtag was introduced in Winter Patch, which means that you have to get 500 kills since Winter Patch release to get the dogtag, any kills scored before don't count towards unlocking the dogtag.
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 3 of 9 (727 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you for your reply. But I had tried what you mentioned, it simply doesn't work. The exact round I finished 500 kills might have some server problems, but I don't remember I tried some more kills with the weapon after getting aware that dog tag is missing, no pop up sign shown. Thank you all the same.
Message 4 of 9 (695 Views)

★★ Novice
I am new to BF4 and I bought the game in Jan 2015. I think Jan 2015 is after winter patch. Anyway, thank you for your advise.
Message 5 of 9 (694 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Actually the Winter Patch was released on March 3rd (just checked it to be sure).

Message 6 of 9 (689 Views)

★★ Novice

you mean the winter update? gosh, that is bad. i dont know how many more i need to kill with rpk-12 then.

Message 7 of 9 (671 Views)

Hero (Retired)
I tried checking it via bf4stats, but unluckily the graph doesn't say anything useful. Well, I know your pain, as I already had 500 kills with some of weapons that got updated in Winter Patch (including RPK-12 and ACE 23)... I just decided to leave these guns alone and work on the other ones.

Message 8 of 9 (664 Views)

Betreff: Battlefield 4 RPK-12 MASTER DOG TAG

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello,

After introducing the March Patch the dogtags have been added to Battlelog but as still confirmed by serveral players you cannot unlock them at the moment. I would recommend to wait for a Hotfix or maybe a Battlelog Update. This concerns the below mentioned weapons:

Assault Rifle - ACE 23
Carbine - AKU 12, ACE 52 CQB, Type 95B-1
Shotgun - DBV 12
LMG - RPK 12
PDW - UMP-9
DMR - SVD 12, ACE 53 SV, SCAR-H SV
Sniper Rifle - FY-JS

Cheers,

sHoW

If anybody was able to solve your problem, please click

✔αccepт αѕ ѕolυтιoɴ or +1 for any helpful answers. Thanks! ㋡✌

I don't work for EA.