Battlefield 4 Premium battle packs missing

by sduddy89

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Premium battle packs missing

★★★ Newbie
For the past 5 day now I have not received and calendar battlepacks and now there is no gold battle pack I have premium so when is this error getting fixed ???????
Message 1 of 9 (2,090 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 Premium battle packs missing

Anonymous

Yes, I know. Please read.

Again, the battle pack each day were part of the Player  Appreciation Month that ended 5 days ago. The one mentioned on

the Premium calender again > http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Info-Gold-Battlepack-for-Premium-members-delayed/m-p/2443905#...

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (2,150 Views)

All Replies

Anonymous

Hi,

the previous packs you probably mean were only during Player Appreciation Month wich endend, mmm 5 days ago. As to the premium pack:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Info-Gold-Battlepack-for-Premium-members-delayed/m-p/2443905#...

Message 2 of 9 (2,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No I think you'll find it says on my Calendar I have a gold battle pack waiting but I can't collect it and the there were also battle packs each day of the week
Message 3 of 9 (2,062 Views)

Anonymous

Yes, I know. Please read.

Again, the battle pack each day were part of the Player  Appreciation Month that ended 5 days ago. The one mentioned on

the Premium calender again > http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Info-Gold-Battlepack-for-Premium-members-delayed/m-p/2443905#...

Message 4 of 9 (2,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah the daily battle packs were for the Player  Appreciation Month. But I am also missing me gold Premium battle pack this month. Seems to be a bug with latest update???  

Message 5 of 9 (2,031 Views)

Anonymous

Could be but the cause has not been specified.

Message 6 of 9 (2,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same troubles regarding not having my gold pack after my update for that I had to complete. I was suppose to have one this month for being a Premium member. EA has to get it together why did I pay good money for the game AND premium just to have the game crash and not have the content promised to me. 

Message 7 of 9 (2,011 Views)

Community Manager

Hi guys, the late gold pack (and also the Veteran Battlepack if you're eligible and haven't gotten it yet) should become available then.

If it doesn't show up, please relog and check again.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 9 (1,971 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm missing the Veteran Battlepack on my PS3 platform. After starting the game, i got the message that I unlocked it, but it is not shown in  my battlepack menu.

Message 9 of 9 (1,606 Views)