Battlefield 4 Premium battle packs - missing unlock.

by Mallues101

Original Post

Battlefield 4 Premium battle packs - missing unlock.

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I bought bf4 + premium afew weeks ago, i got a gold battlpack and when i opned it, it said i had unlocked the following:

URBAN TIGER - CAMO

ERDL - CAMO

YEGER - CAMO

however these arent unlock according to online when i play, everything else i have unlocked in battlepacks is there just not the camo's i should have unlocked.

Any advice? I paid for premium and here i am not able to use the content, even if it is a tiny bit.

- Chris

Message 1 of 7 (395 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Premium battle packs - missing unlock.

Hero

Some of them might be soldier paints. It's a bit messy but if you look ingame in all the slots you will probably find some of them at least.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 7 (389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I guess it will be very hard to find you in the grass now that your all CAMO out!

I would recommend to contact EA help / Support but they are usually no help.

Message 3 of 7 (386 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi

I'm missing the exact same camos and a few other ones. I just can't locate them in the camo section even though they are unlocked through premium battle packs. I'll tray to chat with them now.

Message 4 of 7 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

okay I just talked to support and after explaining and going through each one of these battle packs the guy can't do anything about this but to report it to the dev team...from what I understood they didn't even see the battlepacks in question on their side so...  hopefully they'll get it fixed 

Message 5 of 7 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well that probably means it wont be getting fixed anytime soon, maybe never with all the bugs this game has. im also missing some from gold battlepacks :/ along with the same ones your missing

Message 6 of 7 (328 Views)

Camos are faction dependent, ERDL is US only, Yeger is Russian only, and I think Urban Tiger is actually a vehicle\weapon paint. You can verify this by logging into a game and going into your loadout screen as the faction in question.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 7 of 7 (319 Views)