Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress (UPDATED Nov 18)

by Ultrashot2

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress

★★★ Newbie

bump, same issue

Message 61 of 141 (1,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found the solution!!

If purchased from psn 

• delete the game from the console
  • go to psn store
  • download battlefield 4 again
  • (here is the tricky part) once you are in the middle of installing the game, once it reaches 54%, restart the system
  • resume installation

it should fix the problem as i have tried it and have done it for a friend

dont know what to do if you have an xbox, or if you purchased the cd

Message 62 of 141 (1,909 Views)

★ Novice

what

Message 63 of 141 (1,827 Views)

★ Novice
Yea... What???
Message 64 of 141 (1,821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This also happened to me with the PC version. Incredibly frustrating. It says I have completed a certain mission, yet it won't let me advance to the next without replaying the already completed mission (which typically crashes without saving, forcing me to replay that same mission again!)

Message 65 of 141 (1,764 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lost all progress and collectibles on 360 twice now getting tired of this hooe they fix it soon on both console's.
Message 66 of 141 (1,761 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY XBOX 360. ISAVE A GAME, THEN WHEN I COME BACK TO CONTINUE, I'M TOLD MY PROFILE IS DAMAGED AND IT STARTS FROM THEBEGINNING. 8 TIMES! I DELETED IT AND REINSTALLED IT BUT IT DIDN'T WORK. SAME THING, TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

Message 67 of 141 (1,730 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Yea, this is pretty stupid. I got about halfway through the campaign today (on the prison mission) and it froze. It froze a few times before this, but this time as I turned off my ps3'and rebooted it, all my progress was lost. Really pissed me off because I don't feel like going through it again. No other games do this, just battlefield. I also tried to upload my saved data from the campaign to the cloud because I have ps plus, but there's not even data for it. All I see is saved profile data
Message 68 of 141 (1,623 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm playing on PS3 and was able to play the story one time through. However, I was going to play it on hard, and after playing a multiplayer game my save game was gone. Since I just had started I decided to start over again. Played all through the hotel level, and then stopped. When I turned the game back on I first checked if my save game was still there. I was happy to see it was, however, I played multiplayer and after that it was gone again. In Battlelog is only my old game which I had finished. I'm German and looked through the BF forum, and every PS3 player has that issue.

Multiplayer is freezing on me every once in a while, but I read Dice is working on that issue. I just wish they would fix that PS3 save game thing also, because I don't want to sit there for hours on end to finish the game.

Message 69 of 141 (1,465 Views)

★★★ Novice

I wonder if copying the save game file to a usb stick would help. I'm really not in the mood to start the campaign all over again (on hard) and then losing everything again. Confusedmileymad:

Message 70 of 141 (1,460 Views)