Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress (UPDATED Nov 18)

by Ultrashot2

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress

★ Novice
Come on Dice/EA , we need answers!

Every game I join = console freeze = single player data gone!
My multiplayer data has even been reset! Where is the refunds?
Message 41 of 141 (2,399 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's the first time that I got three freezes in 1 hour range.... Gonna play another game....

DICE/EA, please fix.

'nuff said.

Message 42 of 141 (2,545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

we don't even rate a frikin reply....
     wtf ea,.. you didn't have a problem taking my money....
I have played campaingn 2x now,. had all golds and weapons unlocked,. now all gone!!!!!!  fricking mad !!!!!!!
now i'm just supposed to start over working to unlock stuff,. only to wait till it gets erased again ?!?!?!?  

not to mention the redickuluos amount of lockups and freezing issues....

i'll be waiting for a refund !!!    NO , ACTUALLY,.

I WANT  DEMAND A FULL REFUND FOR THIS UNFINISHED/BETA LEVEL GAME YOU SOLD ME!!!! 

Majormike85

Message 43 of 141 (2,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Frown how back lost save !!!

Message 44 of 141 (2,442 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey guys I put this on another Dorum about this and it might help

My multiplayer is saving however my Campaign isn't saving. Through trial and error, I have found that if you play campaign and not multiplayer the campaign save will still be there once you exit the game and reload it  but as soon as you play multiplayer and turn off your console (I have a super slim ps3 500gb) the save won't be there. I loaded up my playstation plus save and when I loaded BF4 my campaign file was there but of an older save.  

Semi permanent Workaround =  once you play multiplayer after finishing the campaign, the only items you'll keep is the shank and the machete)

Start playing SP campaign and don't play multiplayer until you have finished the campaign. When I did this, the save stayed there as long as I didn't play multiplayer. Although next time you load BF4 the campaign save will have been wiped, you do keep the shank and the machete. If you don't care about the shank and machete, then there is no point playing it until EA come up with a patch, but if you do, then have fun.

Message 45 of 141 (2,413 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Confusedmileyvery-happy:THINK THEY HAVE FIXED IT!!!!! I had this problem and I thought I'l just play campagin as I was bored, even though I knew that my campagin would still be deleted once I quit. I finished the first mission and then I closed my ps3. 10 mins after I switched it back on, started bf4 and checked campaign, and guess what? NOT BEEN DELETED. I switched it back off and on and it was still there. GUYS, TRY IT OUT NOW COZ IT STARTED TO WORK FOR ME. THANKS EA!!!!!!

Message 46 of 141 (2,405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I beat the damn campaign. Have most of the acheivements. Went back to get the few I missed and its all gone. Square one.

Message 47 of 141 (2,399 Views)

Campaign

★★★ Newbie

Hi so I played campaign today but then I stopped saved my game and went back to main menu and turned off my ps3 and when I tried to play from were I was it said start new campaign in stated of me continuing from where I was and help?

Message 48 of 141 (1,973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue in the campaign on the PS3, with my campaign progress being wiped after I turned off my PS3. Fix this issue EA!

Message 49 of 141 (2,374 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problems here, had done the single player once already, was on a second run through on the 6th mission when the game froze and then wouldn't let me load the mission, now I've lost all my single player data.  This needs to be fixed or at least some sort of acknowledgement, I do not want to have to start the campaign for a third time.

Message 50 of 141 (2,259 Views)