Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress (UPDATED Nov 18)

by Ultrashot2

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress (UPDATED Nov 18)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same thing happen to me.  Started campaign several times.  In multiplayer (whichever mode was working that day), my character keep being stuck in the same position.  And I kept getting killed.  So decided not to play campaign or multiplayer for a while.  Extremely dissapointed.  This is bad.

Message 91 of 141 (2,147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey...I found out that I suddenly lost all my Campaign Progress... I was almost at the END ( I did all through until middle of Tashgar). I did come through long way then I lost all my progress. What's up? How to fix it? How i can have it back to middle of Tashgar not that beginning ALL OVER again.

Message 92 of 141 (2,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So fix it son of bitches!!!!  (After seeing that it has 10 pages and nobody answer us)

Message 93 of 141 (2,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This just happened to me on ps4 after the newest update. (I believe 1.03) I am also a premium member. I was about to finish mission 4 when it reset. Does anyone know how to save to the cloud on ps4? I know you can switch saves over to the cloud but I don't know how to select it in the first place. The crashing and online bugs are all bad, but this is much worse.

Message 94 of 141 (2,001 Views)

★ Novice

I was playing campaign on normal difficulty (PS3) and it froze on the level Shanghai. I restarted the game and all progress was erased. I'm glad I rented this game from Redbox first. I was going to buy it on the PS4 until this happened. Unless this gets fixed, I will not buy this game! 

Message 95 of 141 (1,910 Views)

★ Novice

EA / DICE: Can you please advise if you know what has caused this issue (y/n)? Can you tell us if it can be fixed and if so, when? Can you explain why no moderators have posted anywhere on this thread to acknowledge this issue? Can EA / DICE claim to be providing a satisfactory customer service? Do you even know that I am asking these questions?

Message 96 of 141 (1,877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA sent us here to this site saying " this is where you will get an answer from EA techs, well 10 pages of this same issue and where are the EA answers? just another BS story from EA, Origin and Dice, no support what so ever at anytime for anything, do they even have a support department? or are we to rely on other players to get all of our questions answered? lame, so very lame EA, Origin and Dice

Message 97 of 141 (1,806 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This has just happened to me today TWICE in ONE day! 10 pages and no responses from anyone! This isn't good atall EA or DICE! Another week if it s not fixed im getting rid!
Message 98 of 141 (1,757 Views)

★★★ Newbie
THIS IS HOW YOU CAN SAVE THE CAMPAIGN (and everything ) on bf4: 1. You play campaign and when you're done, you go back the main menu and wait like 30 seconds so flashing square stops saving 2. Then, quit the game without turning off your ps3. 3. Plug a usb key on the ps3 ( same plug as controĺler), any usb key that works for Pc will work. 4. In the tab GAME, you go to saved data utilitary (ps3), or something like that( i put it in french so i dont know the exact name) 5. Find battlefield 4.( this file contains the latest data saved in game on battlefield 4 ). 6. Press triangle and choose copy, copy the data on the usb devide you plugged in the ps3. 7. Your campaign data is now on your ps3 everytime you plug the usb AND YOU CAN PLAY CAMPAING WITHOUT STARTING OVER EVERYTIME YOU WANT TO !!! Don't worry, your multiplayer data will always be with you even without the usb key because the data saves on the utilitary and on your usb key. ENJOY ! Standard smile
Message 99 of 141 (1,749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am yet another victim of this! My progress has been lost 3 times now and as you can guess I'm not impressed! I hope that a fix for this problem is released in the near future and that I and the other people who are suffering from this problem receive complementary content (such as battle packs, exclusive weapons, etc.) to compensate for the inconvenience. If it helps, my PSN username is sam_bunting1.

Message 100 of 141 (1,527 Views)