Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress (UPDATED Nov 18)

by Ultrashot2

Original Post

Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress (UPDATED Nov 18)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hey guys, I recently bought Battlefield 4 on the Playstation 3 and was playing through the Campaign mode.  I was able to play through 3 missions of the campaign and decided I needed to take a break, so I quit out of my game.  When I boot the game back up, all my progress on Campaign is lost and it brings me back to the "Select Difficulty" screen.

I also own the Battlefield 4 Premium for the PS3 and updated the game to version 1.02.

What is going on?  Right now I don't want to start Campaign and lose all my progress if I get tired of playing.  Please fix this DICE!

Update 11/18/13:

Okay so placing my save data on the PS+ online storage is currently keeping my campaign data from resetting.  Not sure if this will make any difference.  I've booted the game up a few times and it still shows my saved campaign where I last restarted it from, Shanghai on Hard.  On Battlelog it shows that I achieved all the story-related assignments, but in the in-game Awards section only a few show up.

Please note that I have confirmed that the multiplayer weapons locked in SP will stay unlocked even if your Campaign resets.  I have access to all the locked weapons, like the M249 and the Machete.

Message 2 of 141 (25,996 Views)

Keep losing my save data

★★ Novice

Keep losing my save data for campaign, I progressed to third mission before I had to get off to run errands. When I got back onto game my save data was no longer there and was being given the start new game option. Any chance of fixing this bug.

Message 1 of 141 (25,569 Views)

Battlefield 4

★★★ Newbie
Keeps freezing up then when I restart my ps3 I lose. All my saved data have restarted the game 4 or 5 times anyone else had this problem
Message 3 of 141 (25,521 Views)

Re: Keep losing my save data

★★★★★ Newbie

I beat the whole campaign in one go, then went to multiplayer, after a while I decided to check my assignments, and noticed that I only had two assignments completed from the campaign when I new I had them all completed, what was weird was, that there was a gap in between the two assignments, as if the game thought I skipped a mission. It pisses me off because I got gold on every mission on normal.

Message 4 of 141 (25,529 Views)

campaign not staying completed not saving progress to battlelog

★★★ Novice
did the final mission 3 times got every achievement for the final mission unlocked everything except the m298 sniper took a 5 min break switched over to multiplayer now It says i only beat three missions and they aren't even in order. I even have PACs dogtags on my char but no record of me beating the game lol. This is the second time the assignments I've done have disappeared first time was halfway through went to sleep then woke up to have to play the story over again. Multiplayer is broke and so is the campaign just want to know where it all went. Also I haven't been able to join a multiplayer game since 3 hours after launch. This is extremely disappointing third game that I've been burned on by EA second battlefield to be burned by first was need for speed world losing vehicles out of the game and not being reimbursed them. Now having a craptastic time trying to play t
Bf4 but fails to join matches, now the offline side fails to save progress, are your servers having fatal errors? I know a lot of people who have already returned their copies. And others who are like me and are trying to hold out but will it get fixed?
Message 5 of 141 (25,520 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've had the exact same issue on Xbox but my progress is still on battlelog.

Message 6 of 141 (25,572 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same here. Happened to me 4 times. 2 friends, one on xbox, one on ps3 also are having this problem.

Message 7 of 141 (25,556 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well another day and still no change or answer our posts have been moved though but no response.
Message 8 of 141 (25,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue. I beat the first 2 missions and had to leave and came back to play and nothing was there. Played the 1st mission again and then went to the main menu and I was able to continue if I wanted, turned the system off and checked again and had to start over. EA any answers on this yet?

Message 9 of 141 (25,473 Views)

★★★ Novice

Apparently EA doesn't care abut loosing customers. Come on EA, at least give us a friggin' update!

Message 10 of 141 (25,458 Views)