Battlefield 4 [PC] won't launch

by praetorian565

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 [PC] won't launch

★★★ Newbie

BF4 won't launch without a default browser. Set a browser as default (control panel).

Message 61 of 79 (1,751 Views)

★ Apprentice

oh thank you bro .. am way over this now .. I am struggling with BSOD now Frown 

Pray for me ..

Message 62 of 79 (1,674 Views)

★★ Novice

i try launch it from origin and it doesnt work i try launching it from battlelog says origin isnt installed plz help

Message 63 of 79 (1,560 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing happens to me

Message 64 of 79 (1,527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My problem is that if I try to START the game it will say : ''Download something blah'' , the thing is , I have played WITHOUT downloading that . Today I wanted to play BF4 after a long time . When I start , it says *Battlefield 4.exe stopped working* . Do you have any solution ? Thanks in advance !

Message 65 of 79 (1,433 Views)

★★ Novice

Feed up now, bot been able to play BF4 for 8 weeks, ok time to stop buying EA games!

Message 66 of 79 (811 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know yet, but this seemed to make the client update bf4, maybe it was corrupt and couldn't receive info to update. I'll see if it works, its been 3 months of consistent trying to fix this stupid bug, if this works i will be so grateful.

Message 67 of 79 (741 Views)

★★ Novice

Last comment was in reference to the dialogue with the tech support saying to delete some origin files.

Message 68 of 79 (742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone know about when you try to launch the game from battlelog but then it says cannot connect to the servers or something and then your internet stops connecting but when I reset my modem it works again up until I try launch bf4

Message 69 of 79 (684 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The web browser stops working and it says DNS Probe has started

Message 70 of 79 (682 Views)