Battlefield 4 PC Version Error

by sniper7983

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 PC Version Error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi there I am getting the following error when I wanted to start playing Battlefield 4 for the first time:

Invalid License  Reason Code=Missing DLL:[MSVCP110dll] Error: 0x7E

License Key/Product code:[removed personal information]

I bought the game last week brand new form a reputable dealer.

Kind regards,

Riekert Rossouw

Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 PC Version Error

Hero

Greetings @sniper7983 and welcome to Answer HQ. A community of gamers helping each other, not direct customer support. Please notice this is a public forum, don't post personal details in here.

As for your problem, try running the VC installers again followed by a reboot. They are as standard located at:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (252 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Greetings @sniper7983 and welcome to Answer HQ. A community of gamers helping each other, not direct customer support. Please notice this is a public forum, don't post personal details in here.

As for your problem, try running the VC installers again followed by a reboot. They are as standard located at:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 3 (253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for helping me Carbonic, I got the game working.

Thank you for warning me about the personal information thing, I was under the impression that my message would go to EA Support, I slipped up.

Message 3 of 3 (238 Views)